Which sex would you choose to look after you?

Which sex would you choose (if you could) when you need a ...

1. Doctor either gender

2. Dentist either gender

3. Hairdresser either gender

4. Teacher either gender

5. Lawyer either gender

6. Massage possibly female only

Dont care if it's either for a dentist. Must be a man for a doctor though. I dont fancy any female sticking her hand up my rectum when it's time for the annual prostate check.

Massage... definitely a woman. Teacher or hairdresse could care less. Lawyer ? The daughter from hell

I'd rather have a female do the prostate check.

They tend to have smaller fingers.:hihi:

Dont care if it's either for a dentist. Must be a man for a doctor though. I dont fancy any female sticking her hand up my rectum when it's time for the annual prostate check.

Massage... definitely a woman. Teacher or hairdresse could care less. Lawyer ? The daughter from hell

sooner a woman with a small hand than the big black man who did mine hands like shovels !

When I was about 26, I spent a few weeks in a military hospital. - I didn't feel at all ill, but the doctors wanted to prod, poke and appear very wise. The guy in the next bed was a couple of years younger. He was a bit worried, because he had a heart problem. Aircrew don't much like doctors, because they can ground you. We were, perhaps, not vey well behaved

On Sunday nights, new patients would arrive for an overnight stay (fasting) prior to an endoscopy the next day. We would 'advise' them on what to expect. We would also tell them that when the nurse said: "Count back from 100" that would be a good time to get her into bed. (The power of persuasion ...)

The next day. they would go off for the endoscopy. It was dione under a very hefty dose of Valium. (Back then, the scope was rather thicker than modern devices.) When they came back to the wards, they were (nearly) ambulant and (nearly) conscious. The nurse would get them into bed and say "Count backwards from 100". That persuasion stuff works! :hihi::hihi:

The guy in the next bed was more of a pain in the butt than I was (or so the nurses thought ... though to be fair, he had been in for a while and he was worried.)

One day, 2 of them came in, pulled the privacy curtain around his bed, told him they needed to do a rectal temperature measurment. It was going to take a while - so they geve him a rolled-up blamket to lay on, pulled down his pajamas and inserted the 'thermometer'.

Then they pulled back the curtain (and another of them took a photo.)

The whole ward got a view of his arse sticking up in the air with the last 9" of a Daffodil sticking our.

Another patient (who we had taken a dislike to) was in for a sigmoidoscopy (A chrome tube up your bum.)

We warned him: "Count the hands. If the doctor puts a hand on your shoulder - that's OK. If he puts a hand on each shoulder, you should be very worried." (We got the doctor and one of the nurses on our side for this one.)

The guy was hunched over the blamket roll with his arse pointing upwards. The doctor started to insert the sigmoidoscope and put his left hand on the patient's a shoulder.

The nurse put her hand on the patient's right shoulder.

I've never heard a bloke yell like that.

It doesn't matter whether medics are male or female. - Just as long as you don't upset them. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived