Are 'Man bags' OK ?

What'a classed as a Man Bag? I have a bag for work that I keep my packing up in and keys and have done for nearly 20 years. It aint owt flashy.

Don't worry Blade, I think Alco is referring to something chintzy, with buckles and tassles that match his shoes :hihi:

Don't worry Blade, I think Alco is referring to something chintzy, with buckles and tassles that match his shoes :hihi:

Oooh I say! How very dare you!? :o

No, come on ... is it OK for a bloke to have a bag? I was just thinking of something in black leather and very unobtrusive. :huh:

Oooh I say! How very dare you!? :o

No, come on ... is it OK for a bloke to have a bag? I was just thinking of something in black leather and very unobtrusive. :huh:

You're safe Ab, something unobtrusive in black leather is fine....but call it a briefcase ;)

There seems to be a fashion of young thin men, fresh out of university, who think they're better than anyone else and have that same air of smugness about them. They all wear the same clothes, have the same haircut and look the same i.e. a stupid harry potter/x factor haircut, a waist length jacket and skinny jeans or trousers with cheap, nasty shoes, a man bag slung around their neckand they always scuttle off down the road with both hands in their pockets. Unfortunately for them, I know where most of them are going so, in fact, it turns out they are not who they thought they were.

Yeesh mecky. You must really hurt somewhere deep down.

As a neighbour to you I'd be in fear of buying new curtains for fear of making a bitter enemy.

Archived