Are 'Man bags' OK ?

I'm just a little bit worried about the amount of negative feedback on my thread.:huh:

I was hoping to show it to my G/F, full of comments like 'Go for it alco', 'Wow ... I wish I had one', 'Men look sexy with manbags' etc ...

Not so sure now and will maybe have to go round and disconnect G/F's comp. :roll::(

Yes, in my opinion, it's perfectly acceptable for a man to have a bag.

Someone I know has a dark brown leather one worn across his shoulder (not a hand-bag) which carries his laptop, sandwiches, and paraphernalia for a working day, nowt wrong wi that.

Yes, in my opinion, it's perfectly acceptable for a man to have a bag.

Someone I know has a dark brown leather one worn across his shoulder (not a hand-bag) which carries his laptop, sandwiches, and paraphernalia for a working day, nowt wrong wi that.

At long last! ... the voice of reason! :)

Men carry keys, phone, laptop. So you have a case as would a woman. Women carry bags for makeup, brush, tampons, tablets, book, brolly, phone, small expensive purchases that their hubbies dont see. oh and sex toys:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Get a life and get a case not a clutch bag, were not in Paris.

I'm just a little bit worried about the amount of negative feedback on my thread.:huh:

I was hoping to show it to my G/F, full of comments like 'Go for it alco', 'Wow ... I wish I had one', 'Men look sexy with manbags' etc ...

Not so sure now and will maybe have to go round and disconnect G/F's comp. :roll::(

Get with it AB.........

Manbags are so noughties, what you need is cowbags.

I wear a big ten gallon hat,pointy snakeskin boots and carry saddlebags over my shoulder,to make the look complete i stand in a bucket of horse manure that i keep in the house,thus making people believe i've parked my horse round the corner.

Try it,it's the next big thing,you ought to see all the looks i get,soon everyone will want one.

Pm me if you're struggling to find horses poo,although a load of bullshine would be appropriate i guess.

I use a rucksack at the moment, but I've looked at the leather sachel style bags a few times. They'd fit the laptop and flask of coffee in them, and they look a bit more professional than the rucksack...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004MDKR18/ref=asc_df_B004MDKR183291968/?tag=googlecouk06-21&creative=22134&creativeASIN=B004MDKR18&linkCode=asn

Problem (for me) is that it does look a bit like a large handbag.

I use a rucksack at the moment, but I've looked at the leather sachel style bags a few times. They'd fit the laptop and flask of coffee in them, and they look a bit more professional than the rucksack...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004MDKR18/ref=asc_df_B004MDKR183291968/?tag=googlecouk06-21&creative=22134&creativeASIN=B004MDKR18&linkCode=asn

Problem (for me) is that it does look a bit like a large handbag.

Not if it's worn across the shoulder/body, that way, you've got both hands free so how can it be a "handbag".

Archived