Are 'Man bags' OK ?

When my son comes home, he always wears a bum bag type of bag. Passport, tickets, cash, mobile and stuff. Then there's his camera bag....he looks like a Christmas tree to be honest.

What bothered me more than anything last visit, was his tee shirt with "Ive got a Black Belt and I know how to use it" across the back. Might be ok at the dojo but I felt it was a bit too provocative walking about here.:roll:

What's provocative about a piece of clothing used to hold ones trousers up?

What's provocative about a piece of clothing used to hold ones trousers up?

:hihi::hihi: Never thought of that....perhaps cos the tee shirt and the bum bag etc was covering it up.......

I just want a small one to carry my essentials ... is this wrong?

Not at all - that's just what I wanted and I ended up with one of these fit's keys, glasses, wallet, book and phone with a little bit of spare space in case you want add a few other things :D

Not at all - that's just what I wanted and I ended up with one of these fit's keys, glasses, wallet, book and phone with a little bit of spare space in case you want add a few other things :D

Thats like my one from John Rocha. Go on get one and become a 21st Century Male!

There seems to be a fashion of young thin men, fresh out of university, who think they're better than anyone else and have that same air of smugness about them. They all wear the same clothes, have the same haircut and look the same i.e. a stupid harry potter/x factor haircut, a waist length jacket and skinny jeans or trousers with cheap, nasty shoes, a man bag slung around their neckand they always scuttle off down the road with both hands in their pockets. Unfortunately for them, I know where most of them are going so, in fact, it turns out they are not who they thought they were.

ooo I agree my dad bought boating shoes and a man bag. It screams midlife crisis :hihi: (dad put your carpet slippers on and give me your wallet to hold :twisted: ) I think us women need a bag for the sink, plasters, perfumes, house, car and everyones spare keys.

Manbags are a fashion statement... The statement being 'Dont i look the prat?'.

If you need to cart all that stuff around with you, be a real man and carry a shabby old rucksack or do what i do, stuff it all in Gerts handbag and let her carry it around for you.

Manbags are a fashion statement... The statement being 'Dont i look the prat?'.

I have not met you but Iam sure you are right

Archived