Boys football trials

Thinking of starting my 8 year old for training for a under 9s team but he has not played for a team before but he is a good player.Can anybody put forward a team that may give him a look...:|

I would recommend you have a word with someone up at Dronfield Town on a Saturday morning. A guy called George runs an academy associated with Sheff Wednesday and can advise on teams who are looking for players.

I know a team looking for under 13's at the youngest.

I would recommend you have a word with someone up at Dronfield Town on a Saturday morning. A guy called George runs an academy associated with Sheff Wednesday and can advise on teams who are looking for players.

I know a team looking for under 13's at the youngest.

Ric - be pleased if you would pass that on to me, re the U13's. I have a lad who would like to play. He trains with Sheff Weds (which hurts me seeing as I'm a Blade) and the guys there reckon he's good enough to play in a team - but trying to find a team that will just invite him down for a spot of training is turning out to be more difficult than we thought.

Archived