Equality legislation - has it worked?

So you work 37/40 hours a week then? And if you can get a voultry job with the Police you should be able to get one with a paid employer, places like Asda are hiring at the moment(with all the new ones opening around the city).

Do YOU see??

I work 4 and half hours a week for SYP.

As you are well aware, I am disabled, and could no more work full time than fly, the fact the Job Centre wouldn't let me for a start notwithstanding.

I work 4 and half hours a week for SYP.

As you are well aware, I am disabled, and could no more work full time than fly, the fact the Job Centre wouldn't let me for a start notwithstanding.

So you can sit at a computer all day everyday and chat on here, but you couldn't do a computer based job??

No offence to yourself, but what about your disability stops you sitting at a computer doing data entry or something similar?

So you work 37/40 hours a week then? And if you can get a voultry job with the Police you should be able to get one with a paid employer, places like Asda are hiring at the moment(with all the new ones opening around the city).

Do YOU see??

Would those be the jobs occupied by ex- Netto staff perchance?

So you can sit at a computer all day everyday and chat on here, but you couldn't do a computer based job??

No offence to yourself, but what about your disability stops you sitting at a computer doing data entry or something similar?

Probably the same thing that stops me, there aren't any!

And people are still killing one another and burgling houses so, by your logic (or lack of it) we should repeal those laws as well? :huh:

But we're not talking about that. Der. I'm saying that minority groups would be better of without state intervention. I know its difficult for you to comprehend, but I want the best for them. IMO the legislation doesn't work and is flawed not to mention counter productive...

Please try to get out of the mindset that a critisism portrays the complainant as a racist bigot, its silly...

Would those be the jobs occupied by ex- Netto staff perchance?

I dont think there used to be a Netto on the site of the new Asda Chaucer?? I may be wrong but it would have to have been tiny for me never to notice it on my way to work(to pay for the lifestyle of others).

I've been to Agencies about data entry jobs, they said I'm half a word per minute too slow at typing, minimum speed is 60 wpm, on an online typing speed test I managed 59.5 wpm.

I've been to Agencies about data entry jobs, they said I'm half a word per minute too slow at typing, minimum speed is 60 wpm, on an online typing speed test I managed 59.5 wpm.

That just sounds like excuses, if I was really wanting a job I would apply for jobs everyday, the more you apply for the more you will get interviews for, dont wait for other people to do it for you or you will never get anywhere.

Archived