Fathers target festival in fight for fairer parenting

come on upin, you know you are a cheeky troll sometimes, at least the character you portray on here is. I am sure you are an amusing intelligent bloke in th real world, but I feel pretty sure you do enjoy riling people up without really having much of a genuine argument.

The very idea is abhorrent to me. I simply say it as I see it. In this case I see a semi truth in the OP. Is he really saying he didn't do anything wrong and the mother is just a vindictive cow?

Don't believe a word. There's more to this than he's letting on.

Let's look at the OP's post 5 again.

He suggests the old group went down because it turned into a cash cow for the owner. In fact it went because some of the idiots were talking about kidnapping Blair's kid.

I'm suggesting we're being told bits of the truth.

Do you realise that every 27 days or so a Dad commits suicide after being denied access to his kids. This is all in the name of "the childs best interests"

If the father is that emotionally unstable, then maybe it is in the child's best interests.

And to be honest that does seem like a made-up statistic?

John X

If the father is that emotionally unstable, then maybe it is in the child's best interests.

And to be honest that does seem like a made-up statistic?

John X

Actually no it isn't made up. It is the same man who is revived in order to keep on doing this. He does this on minimum wage with only 4 weeks off each year. Now think about that.

I will leave you with this.

One day and i hope it never happens to you, you split up with your wife. She takes the kids with her and decides that you are no longer going to be a part of thier life. When you find yurself with no support and no advice that you can afford as a family law lawyer is around £175/hour then you need a barrister @ £300/hour and court is £200/application. Add the CSA payments and you find that you have no where to turn. New Fathers 4 Justice dont just protest they will listen to you and give advice on how and what to do next and help you understand the legal jargon.

New father 4 justice are not a bunch of idiots as you put it they are there when no one else is.

I know that, you'll not get much support on here, except from the bright ones...rest are a bunch of pillocks..take no notice..:D

I hope they never need our advice but if they did we would not descriminate we would do what we do best and demonstrate to highlite thier case.

Not exactly, but probably true for at least a handful of them. But most MP's change their views based on public feedback, it is, after all, what they're paid to do.

Here's what he said:

Post #46 talks about getting MP's to change their minds through public support, and he then says that's been tried and failed, indicating to me that he/they don't see that as an avenue towards getting the law changed. I may have interpreted it wrongly, but he's not exactly clear about their aims, objectives and how they're going to get there.

The media reports stories that the public are interested in. The general public don't get interested in a story unless the media report it. It's an infinite loop, however, both sides can influence what the other is doing.

What this means in relation to Glasto, is that if a group of people disrupt it (as has happened in the past), the majority of people directly affected will not be supportive of the action. That in turn means the media will report on that side of the story rather than the original cause of the disrupters. This is even more of a case at events which have a large media presence already - in this case, the BBC don't want their coverage of Glasto to become a target for protestors to get their message out, so, unless impossible, the message won't appear on screen, only the effects of the disruption.

If you want to get positive media coverage with stunts, do so where the majority of the people affected will turn round and go "you're right, we need to solve this" and support your campaign. This is not going to happen at Glasto.

Edit: Just for the record, I have been involved in the broadcast of events where groups of people have tried to get a protest message on screen. In all but one case they were spotted before they got in front of a live camera, and subsequently removed by security before they had a chance to unfurl their banners. The one case which did succeed was a certain Irish priest who knocked over a runner, who the only thing that anyone remembers of him is that is was mad. None of his message got to air, just his face.

To the OP, looks like you have paid no notice what so ever to the above excellent advice in bold.

Archived