Fathers target festival in fight for fairer parenting

To be totally honest, if i have to ruin the day of 100,000 people that have paid £££££'s to see my kids, then sorry people but prepare for a bad day !!!

And with an attitude like that you will gain no public support.

Strawman, I never said anything about the poll tax or political protests in general. What I did do is rebut your specific and flat out wrong claims about how women gained the franchise.

Will you please respond to what I actually post as instead of what you'd like me to have posted.

I believe I did. Read the subtext of the poll tax protests.

Indeed, those within the "bedlam" and those who hear of it are far more likely to think something along the lines of:

"what complete assholes, why did they try and spoil Glastonbury? What's Glastonbury and the people who go to it got to do with their problems? Perhaps people who act in such a manner are denied access to their kids for a reason"

than

"those totally rational protesters have a valid point I'm going to write to my MP about this demanding a change in the law".

May i refer you back to quote #46 that channel has been tried and failed.

To be totally honest, if i have to ruin the day of 100,000 people that have paid £££££'s, in order to see my kids, then sorry people but prepare for a bad day !!!

And with an attitude like that you will gain no public support.

Well sorry mate but like the poster above, I'll say you won't gain any public support - and if you think acting like a nob is going to get you access to your kids, try rethinking it.

With an attitude like yours I'm not surprised their mum wants to keep you at arms length.

After the SHAM of an "interim" report into family law.......................

The ladders and climbing boots are being polished and readied for action again !

This Feminazi government were warned of the consequences of yet another sham into this child abusing and money making racket and now the time has come to show them we will no longer tolerate this abuse of our children.

Well sorry mate but like the poster above, I'll say you won't gain any public support - and if you think acting like a nob is going to get you access to your kids, try rethinking it.

With an attitude like yours I'm not surprised their mum wants to keep you at arms length.

When you try every other "proper" channel. What else can be done other than direct action. I have a clean criminal record. I have paid £24,000 in two years to get access not custody to no avail. Sometimes drastic action is needed.

Without the 'element' of protest, do you think that the females vote would have been achieved a lot later in history?

The term "protest" covers a range of acts peaceful to violent, legal to criminal.

The acts outlined in the OP that you were seeking to justify are very much at the violent & criminal end of that spectrum.

A complete absence of violent & criminal protests by the Suffragettes would not have delayed women getting the vote. If anything an absence of violent & criminal protests would have likely accelerated the expansion of the franchise (WWI aside for obvious reasons such a change was not feasible during war time).

So you intend to get the law changed without the support of MPs? :suspect:

How many MP's changed their minds after the poll tax protests? Don't you believe in protests at all? Would you rather sit in a room singing the mantra 'Everything is OK, I have no problems, pull the ladder up?'

Archived