Referee wanting regular saturday matches

im a soon-to-be qualified referee! I have recently started to undergo my 3 compulsary FA arranged games at Sheffield & Hallamshire FA but like all teams, the summer break has interupted me after just one game so far!

I am looking for a regular team on a saturday only to referee - any age!

I have passed my Referee practical and written and exams and like the above i need to partake in 2 more arranged matches in order to get my referee's number.

I have completed the FA Safeguarding Children workshop but of course just looking for teams to further my practice and available at competitive prices!

why wouldnt i charge? I am offering a service..

ok mate it will be £15 for the game

That sounds fine to me mate!

We play at Boundary Social, S8 8BU, and Kick off is at 1pm. We have changing rooms for you too.

Can you PM me your mob number and then will txt u next week to confirm everything still ok

ru dft m8,,,,,,,,,,,,

firstly im not daft and secondly im not your mate,

so the op is saying they have to ref another 2 games to become qualified but at the minute isnt, so therefor seeing as how he doesnt have his refs number you may as well have the man in the street ref a game.

the op needs helping out more than the other way around

Right and does this person "off the street" no all the rules?!

Without referees there wud be no local football so be quiet mate! Also bit hard to be qualified wen its the iff season. Pipe down

Sheff, i will check my diary because the ko is quite late n i have a wedding to shoot in the evening, there any chance of a 11 or 12pm ko?!

Archived