Is it wrong to do a "bit of fiddlework" ?

Not many businesses play strictly by the rules. Most small businesses would go bust if they did. Our taxes are far too punitive to allow small companies to grow and thrive, so most have to cheat a system that is unfair.

Yes they do, honestly they do. Tax can be complex and mistakes can be made but only a minority actually try to break the rules.

Or should fiddling be the preserve of the businessman, politicians and upper classes?

What about a waitress who gets lots of tips? Strictly speaking she is supposed to declare it for tax.

What if you help an old lady out by doing her garden and she gives you a few quid? Would you declare it?

I would never fiddle anything!:D

A pointless question as you cannot verify the honesty of peoples'responses and you are inducing a response by your preamble.

Yes they do, honestly they do. Tax can be complex and mistakes can be made but only a minority actually try to break the rules.

If you believe that you are no taxman.Its like when the Home Office announce we have 231,987 illegal immigrants, or when schools declare"We dont have any bullying"Its a falsification.

A pointless question as you cannot verify the honesty of peoples'responses and you are inducing a response by your preamble.

Are you in the habit of replying to pointless questions? Perhaps you should find yourself something better to do.

The honesty of responses are always difficult or impossible to verrify anyhow!

In all you made a pointless response.:)

Are you in the habit of replying to pointless questions? Perhaps you should find yourself something better to do.

The honesty of responses are always difficult or impossible to verrify anyhow!

In all you made a pointless response.:)

I have hardly replied to your question but I do think it is futile and somewhat provocative.Answers will be like the one where the respondent says "I never lie".

I have hardly replied to your question but I do think it is futile and somewhat provocative.Answers will be like the one where the respondent says "I never lie".

Hardly replied!

You either have replied or have not replied!

Which is it?:hihi::hihi:

Archived