Is it wrong to do a "bit of fiddlework" ?

I am sure that people will fiddle more and more over the next few years for necessities. I for one do not blame them. The tory government have much to answer for.

Liebour in Government for 13 years, boy Dave for 12 months and all our problems are due to the Tory Party. I think you may be wrong in your assessment of the cause of the situation we are in.

Regards

Angel.

Liebour in Government for 13 years, boy Dave for 12 months and all our problems are due to the Tory Party. I think you may be wrong in your assessment of the cause of the situation we are in.

Regards

Angel.

I think not.:suspect:

What is and what is read may diverge-as you will recall many people have read their own obtuaries due to premature notices

It may diverge,but then again,it may not.As you may or may not agree,far fewer people have not read their own obituaries.

It did seem a reasonably convincing argument as a contributory factor to the problems in Greece.But obviously,I'm no expert!

If you believe that you are no taxman.Its like when the Home Office announce we have 231,987 illegal immigrants, or when schools declare"We dont have any bullying"Its a falsification.

No. I honestly believe most companies try to abide by the rules but fail due to the complexity of the system. In my first 5 years on the job I reckon I visited 4 or 5 companies that were truly bent.

I see a lot more crooks nowadays, as a percentage, because we are more selective about which people we look at.

It may diverge,but then again,it may not.As you may or may not agree,far fewer people have not read their own obituaries.

It did seem a reasonably convincing argument as a contributory factor to the problems in Greece.But obviously,I'm no expert!

Obviously.

Most people do read their obituaries (in proof form)as a matter of accuracy and courtesy.

Archived