I need some bedroom storage ideas for clothes & shoes!

Between my husband and I, we have run out of places for clothing. And shoes. :o

The bedroom isn't very big either - it has built in wardrobes, another wardrobe and a chest of drawers.

Any good tips for storing loads of crap in a small space (without vacuum packing everything)??? :help:

If you live in a semi detatched or a terrace you can knock a hole through into your neigbours roof space and store stuff in there. You can even leave all the old bricks on top of their trap door so they can't get up to check whats going on. It is also handy if you have any spare children or elderly dependants

I have serious storage problems too, what with all my designer and bespoke suits and everything.

I get round this problem by boil washing everything 'til it's shrunk to half size!

Simple but effective! ... storage problem solved! :thumbsup:

I have serious storage problems too, what with all my designer and bespoke suits and everything.

I get round this problem by boil washing everything 'til it's shrunk to half size!

Simple but effective! ... storage problem solved! :thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi:

I think I'll do the same as I've joined a gym

A lift-up storage bed's the answer though not much fun for the person still in the bed when the other's getting ready for work.

Yeah, that wouldn't work for us. The bed is new anyway so I won't be changing it any time soon. Good thinking though. :thumbsup:

Archived