Help with dog fighting

xxnikkixx

You are an rresponsible pet owner, you are overcrowded and planning on breeding these animals. Pull yourself together, get a reality check and start looking for work. Your friend is an adult she needs to sort her own life out and you should conceentrate on yours.

we had two staffys male and female they did start to have little fights now and then but 1 day my partner phoned me at work to come home there was blood every where the bitch staff had to go to the vets in a right mess the dogs had been both been spayed ect we got 2 children and to what my partner saw we got rid ov 1 incase it happend again near the kids all im saying is it may get worse now they have allready started fighting each other

I wouldn't be so bold to say the male and female husky won't get to eachother.

For one, a baby gate won't stop a husky (renowned escape artists) if she's feeling frisky.

And the male won't say no to a willing female, because its all instinct.

As i mentioned earlier though, i hope all animals in the household are up to date with vaccinations.

male is a mongrel not a staffx

I wouldn't be so bold to say the male staffy and female husky won't get to eachother.

For one, a baby gate won't stop a husky (renowned escape artists) if she's feeling frisky.

And the staffy won't say no to a willing female, because its all instinct.

As i mentioned earlier though, i hope all animals in the household are up to date with vaccinations.

You are an rresponsible pet owner, you are overcrowded and planning on breeding these animals. Pull yourself together, get a reality check and start looking for work. Your friend is an adult she needs to sort her own life out and you should conceentrate on yours.

these animals i have only 1 breeding female who has been bred once and is 4 years old i even left her breeding this year as i would have rather spent the summer out with her playing than her up the duff and having to take it easy. Looking for work :/ I'm in college training to be a nurse and off to uni next some people are so judgemental these days

I don't think just getting her spayed would be the answer, it is a mixture of the dog overcrowding and everything else going on. However it is one of the possible solutions and I'm glad that you are considering it along with other advice :) I know one trainer that is not to fussed about spaying, he only ever has female dogs and they never come out if they are in season or approaching it due to the problems it would cause with the other dogs and also being unfair on the dog.

I know quite a few people with multiple dogs (all neutered) who manage it fine, the dogs do occassionally have fights but they are not serious more a warning (and they are not bull breeds). I think one of the bull breed traits is to go in a bit heavy handed, they really do not like backing down once they start. D is the same and although I would love to have another dog, he just has that streak in him that I would not trust as if he did decide to tell them off, I know he would be too bullish about it and it would just lead to two unhappy dogs :( I hate being sensible sometimes and would love another, but deep down I know that this is best for him and so we are a one dog house.

I think once you have found somewhere for your friends dogs to go a lot of your problems will become easier, it is good advice to look into kennels for her dogs to ease the problem when they are house hunting and then you can start getting on top of yours.

Yeah i agree i think this will need more work but there doing well so far i can see the stress though and where on it 24/7 finding my friend a home i wish i had done more reaserch as to owning 2 bull breed females together but there here now and i in all honesty love them soo much i have to try everything before i admit defeat it will break me in two to have to spit with one

In all honesty i did panic anyone would but it wasn't as bad as i though it was but it was a full on fight and your right they dont want to back down and do jump in full fight but my job it to keep them away from the chance of even fighting in the first place and i now never leave them alone at all together

She has looked into kennels but she just hasn't got the money we are off to howden house soon see what they can do for her wish us luck!!!

we had two staffys male and female they did start to have little fights now and then but 1 day my partner phoned me at work to come home there was blood every where the bitch staff had to go to the vets in a right mess the dogs had been both been spayed ect we got 2 children and to what my partner saw we got rid ov 1 incase it happend again near the kids all im saying is it may get worse now they have allready started fighting each other

This was my fear after the first fight and i had decided to seperate them more and it has worked untill this so it has to be this situation its the only thing thats changed my female was in season before and they where fine together infact my female when in season become very affectionate and loving rather than agressive and protective.

Also my dogs are caged while i'm out so there can be no fights i even have locks in there cages and there used to the cage and just go to sleep.

I wouldn't be so bold to say the male and female husky won't get to eachother.

And the male won't say no to a willing female, because its all instinct.

Oh i understand what your saying but where in when the dogs are out other than that there caged and in diffrent rooms with the door shut although today the female husky is out for a long walk with a friend while we go house hunting and to howden house

I have no dout he would do it either i know its his instinct and yeah all animals are vacinated only the female husky needs her doing she only has a temperary one from the pound where she come from and she is booked in next week for them.

Archived