Cameron "you fight,I'll talk"

Accepting that all the military leaders will always fight defence cuts,I find it totally believable that our services are stretched fighting futile battles in Afghanistan and Libya.

No one has ever united or subjugated the tribal lands of Afghanistan,and Libya has not got any organised opposition to Ghaddaffis regime.

What are we doing there apart from advancing our Pygmy politicians belief that they are world leaders

I wish that our politicians would concentrate on the problems within our own country,of which there are many.

First time for everything.

And what is all this "We" thing? The real "We" wouldn't be saying like you've just done

I have read this 3 times and I still haven't got a clue what either paragraph means. I will keep trying or perhaps you will help me.

Accepting that all the military leaders will always fight defence cuts,I find it totally believable that our services are stretched fighting futile battles in Afghanistan and Libya.

No one has ever united or subjugated the tribal lands of Afghanistan,and Libya has not got any organised opposition to Ghaddaffis regime.

What are we doing there apart from advancing our Pygmy politicians belief that they are world leaders

I wish that our politicians would concentrate on the problems within our own country,of which there are many.

I think the only reason we are in Libya is because Cameron saw it as his Falklands moment and hopes that it will do for him what that war did for Thatcher.

I have read this 3 times and I still haven't got a clue what either paragraph means. I will keep trying or perhaps you will help me.

Perhaps you're just claiming innocence like a lot of people on these boards do. You are against western military action but you're not going to change anyones' opinions and you're not going to win the war, so why bother.

Its the same old story with governments, no money for the poor but plenty of money to fight wars.

'There's no such thing as a winnable war its a lie we don't believe anymore' (Sting)

Perhaps you're just claiming innocence like a lot of people on these boards do. You are against western military action but you're not going to change anyones' opinions and you're not going to win the war, so why bother.

I am against western military action in Libya and Afghanistan.I was against Russian military action in Afghanistan.i was pro military action against Iraq in Kuwait,but against the invasion of Iraq.I thought the Falklands war was a contrived political war.

I have no idea what this adds up to and I still have no idea what you are getting at.However with over 3000 posts to your credit I bow to your greater experience of what people on these boards do.

I am against western military action in Libya and Afghanistan.I was against Russian military action in Afghanistan.i was pro military action against Iraq in Kuwait,but against the invasion of Iraq.I thought the Falklands war was a contrived political war.

I have no idea what this adds up to and I still have no idea what you are getting at.However with over 3000 posts to your credit I bow to your greater experience of what people on these boards do.

People weren't born yesterday you know.

Archived