Are dreams real?

I love the outdoor dreams - e.g. flying around Monaco, I used to dream of people like Prince Rainier, Boris Becker, Ayrton Senna and Gianluca Vialli in the 90s, now I think I've been chucked out of the jet set. It really annoys me when I can't recall a dream though

I can wake myself up from a dream easily if it's not nice

Inception was just boring and a great big pile of doo dah, I was not looking to having an early night when I watched that.

I do not believe dreams are real, how ever I do believe when a loved one that passed away appears in a dream.It is them actually giving you a message or trying to get something over to you maybe a warning.

I also believe dreams have meaning and often wake up and note down details of my dream and the next day look it up on dream interpretation. com.

And find the meanings of things that appeared in the dream actually did relate to what was happening in my life. ;0)

Everyone had there own version of what they believe but that is what makes us all different.

If we all had the same views life would be boring. :)

I have had dreams that felt real but does that actually make them real???

Archived