Are dreams real?

I believe they mean they "seem" real while happening, but will that dream turn out to be real in the future .?

Ah, like prophecies and such?

I should imagine they aren't then. I would hate to think that I will really live in a giant cupcake in the future, and drive around in a motorised wheelbarrow.

Ah, like prophecies and such?

I should imagine they aren't then. I would hate to think that I will really live in a giant cupcake in the future, and drive around in a motorised wheelbarrow.

A case in point is when I dreamt I was sitting outside a whitewashed cafe in the sun drinking coffee. A year later I went to Greece,and found a small village, and found myself sitting outside a whitewashed cafe drinking coffee in the sun. Coincidence ?

A case in point is when I dreamt I was sitting outside a whitewashed cafe in the sun drinking coffee. A year later I went to Greece,and found a small village, and found myself sitting outside a whitewashed cafe drinking coffee in the sun. Coincidence ?

I've just found a motorised wheelbarrow!

I believe they mean they "seem" real while happening, but will that dream turn out to be real in the future .?

Yes, I often dream that I am eating, then when I wake up I always end up eating that day... :o:suspect::D

Also, sometimes when I dream I am eating, I wake up full. :shocked::hihi:

... Seriously, I do agree with you though as things like this;

... have happened to me also Pat. :)

Archived