Italian Restaurant Sheffield City Centre

Is there an Italian restaurant in the city centre, apart from Las iguanas.

I received poor service and cold food last time I was there.

Ain't even sure if that was Italian I disliked it and wanted to forget it in such a hurry.

My best friends birthday saturday she got nothing planed this weekend to celebrate it.

But we are the weekend after we are all going out for chinese and bowling.

I asked her if she wanted to go out this saturday to, to celebrate her birthday.

Cant let her stay in and not do anything, plus I love having time out with my friends.

So want to take her for a meal in town for her birthday :) just me and her.

Ad we have such a giggle and enjoy our chats about random crap :) thought we could go a few bars after. :)

Any suggestions appreciated :)

Mmm tacos and Fajitas, those great traditional Italian favourites... :hihi::loopy:

(Las Iguanas is very very MEXICAN ;))

There are loads of Italian restaurants in the city centre.

For you I would recommend BB's on Division Street - delicious, cheap & cheerful, and you can bring your own wine :)

BB's aint bad. Particularly as it is open late. There is not a great deal in the city centre in terms of authentic Italian cuisine. However, I actually think Zizzi's in Leopold Square is pretty good as far as chain restaurants go. The Flying Pizza always used to be all right....although I am talking about 18 years ago. Not been since then!

BB's aint bad. Particularly as it is open late. There is not a great deal in the city centre in terms of authentic Italian cuisine. However, I actually think Zizzi's in Leopold Square is pretty good as far as chain restaurants go. The Flying Pizza always used to be all right....although I am talking about 18 years ago. Not been since then!

If thats the one on Glossop Rd across from the barracks that became Pizza Volante then I'm afraid it closed down earlier this year.

Archived