Mens Lynx Deodorant Body Spray - Rant

I am getting fed up of Lynx continually changing their body sprays. I used Lynx Pheonix for years until recently they dropped it. Changed to Lynx Click not so long ago and now can't find it anywhere anymore. Now have changed to Lynx Twist and it has brought me out in a rash all over the front of my chest. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STICK WITH WHAT WE MEN BLOOMIN WELL KNOW? :rant::rant::rant: We don't want chuffing angels falling from heaven we just want a chuffing reliable body spray. :rant::rant:

Any other men on here had any problems?

I always buy Africa, which thankfully they still sell. I used to get Inca as well, but they got rid of it.

Most of the new ones are vile, some are fruity (these are for men wtf?) and others like the leather smell one... ugh.

I'm not really down with modern day fragrances for men though, I'm a brut and blue stratos guy heh..... allot of the new stuff smells like it should be for women.

If you're the kind of guy that has enough time to worry about the smell of a product you don't really need and exists only to line people's pockets and orey on young men's insecurities and vanity, good luck to you.

If you're the kind of guy that has enough time to worry about the smell of a product you don't really need and exists only to line people's pockets and orey on young men's insecurities and vanity, good luck to you.

It's not so much the smell it's the fact that it has brought me out in a rash all over my chest! The smell is not that important as long as I like it, it's the use as a deodorant that is the most important thing.

PS: Bet you stink like a skunk. :gag:

It's not so much the smell it's the fact that it has brought me out in a rash all over my chest! The smell is not that important as long as I like it, it's the use as a deodorant that is the most important thing.

PS: Bet you stink like a skunk. :gag:

Why the hell are you putting it on your chest? Stop doing it!

I smell like a clean human being and wash regularly with soap and water.

Archived