Mens Lynx Deodorant Body Spray - Rant

Very true, but at one stage in our lives we were also guilty of being teenagers.

I look upon those years much as today's Germans look upon the acts of their ancestors ...... With a sense of shame but the knowledge that whatever they do cannot undo the misdeeds of the past :hihi:

i hardly ever use spray.but the fact some find it necessary to abuse me for using it at all is a great shame. however, the girlfriend does appreciate a quick spray of a can or bottle, and luckily actually likes my taste in the matter. surely one day halibut will find a tr.. woman that matches ;):P

i hardly ever use spray.but the fact some find it necessary to abuse me for using it at all is a great shame. however, the girlfriend does appreciate a quick spray of a can or bottle, and luckily actually likes my taste in the matter. surely one day halibut will find a tr.. woman that matches ;):P

You're right considering we were all there at one time or other. Anyone telling you otherwise is a bit of a fib.

Maggie Thatcher once said that if aged 25 you're still on the bus then you have failed. I will go one step further; If at any point in your life you wear Lynx/Axe then you need to be put up against the wall and dealt with accordingly.

Awful, pungent, hideous, stinky smelling bodywash that makes people smell like they've just stumbled off the nearest council estate.

Halibut's found a woman, son - one that has exceptionally fine taste in smells and would cause you to tremble in fear.

One that would eat you alive and reduce you to a withered husk; an empty teen with a faintly repelllent aroma. If she went with teenage boys with body image hangups...

Sorry firestarter, but women can't stand the smell of cheap body spray. The male body gives off pheromones which attract the female. Masking those with chemicals is a sure fire way of putting the girls off.

Plus, your skin is sensitive and will be irritated by the spray you used, which is designed to block the pores to stop sweat escaping.

Thirdly, Lynx products are tested on animals - sprayed into rabbit's eyes and onto shaved flesh. To find out just how disgusting Lynx is, check this out :

http://www.natural-skincare-authority.com/lynx-deodorant.html

If you want to fund the global chemical giant Unilever, carry on being conned.

i have a shower once per day--never,ever have i used soap.

i wear fresh cleaned t-shirts,socks and shorts daily[i don't wear underpants]

chemical deodorant probably would absorb through your pores.[poisoning your insides]

soap will wash the oils off my skin,so i don't use it.

no-one has mentioned to me i smell.

Ah, Lynx. The aroma of the 80s. Takes me back :D .

Please, blokes, don't splatter and spray yourself with perfumes. You don't smell of good things; you smell like a slightly soiled handbag.

Be clean. Be fresh. Don't smoke. Easy.

Archived