Mens Lynx Deodorant Body Spray - Rant

Sorry firestarter, but women can't stand the smell of cheap body spray. The male body gives off pheromones which attract the female. Masking those with chemicals is a sure fire way of putting the girls off.

Plus, your skin is sensitive and will be irritated by the spray you used, which is designed to block the pores to stop sweat escaping.

Thirdly, Lynx products are tested on animals - sprayed into rabbit's eyes and onto shaved flesh. To find out just how disgusting Lynx is, check this out :

http://www.natural-skincare-authority.com/lynx-deodorant.html

If you want to fund the global chemical giant Unilever, carry on being conned.

im sure body spray isnt designed to block pores... thats just the fragrance. i feel some people need to get their heads out- i keep seeing 'cheap' referenced... it smells a damn-sight better than some expensive ones.

though i do prefer the diesel ffl, using lynx, or any spray, has NEVER been a way to put girls off. jus' sayin'

i have a shower once per day--never,ever have i used soap.

i wear fresh cleaned t-shirts,socks and shorts daily[i don't wear underpants]

chemical deodorant probably would absorb through your pores.[poisoning your insides]

soap will wash the oils off my skin,so i don't use it.

no-one has mentioned to me i smell.

wow. and the apparent 'range' of forummers increases:hihi:

I quite like a little lingering aftershave, body spray always seems like a bit of a waste as it disappears so quickly.

seems to me that its only the wearer that thinks its gone, thats why they spray again and overdo it. ive been surprised when the girlfriend later in the day says'ooh, you smell good' and proceeds to guess (correctly i might add) the spray i used in the morning. it just adds a faint something, complementing everything else like soap or whatever if a good balance is met. sometimes aftershaves and the more expensive ones are a bit overpowering.

I am getting fed up of Lynx continually changing their body sprays. I used Lynx Pheonix for years until recently they dropped it. Changed to Lynx Click not so long ago and now can't find it anywhere anymore. Now have changed to Lynx Twist and it has brought me out in a rash all over the front of my chest. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STICK WITH WHAT WE MEN BLOOMIN WELL KNOW? :rant::rant::rant: We don't want chuffing angels falling from heaven we just want a chuffing reliable body spray. :rant::rant:

Any other men on here had any problems?

Ah Lynx, the smell of teenage desperation.

Archived