SINGLE MUMS - struggling financially?

Likes of ME?? Me who works full time to bring up my son and always has done?! Don't insult my intelligence. I probably pay far more tax then you do which goes towards others who aren't as fortunate to be able to work. Some people don't start out as single parents, it just works out that way.

no its doesn't just work out like that,they dont use protection they dont think before they act and thats why we have record numbers of single mothers,

Stop making excuses for irresponsible behavior.

What do you not understand about these two words, BIRTH CONTROL? :loopy:

They can't understand because they're far too ****** to do anything about not bonking the first bloke to buy them a pint.

The tarts (Male and female) shag about then moan the government isn't paying them enough.

It's just prostitution.

They can't understand because they're far too ****** to do anything about not bonking the first bloke to buy them a pint.

The tarts (Male and female) shag about then moan the government isn't paying them enough.

It's just prostitution.

So yet again it's the woman who has to take responsibility for "birth control" and the man is exonerated!!!

When is MAN going to take responsibility for children they spawn??

So yet again it's the woman who has to take responsibility for "birth control" and the man is exonerated!!!

When is MAN going to take responsibility for children they spawn??

Another semi illiterate poster. Read my post again and retract your idiotic statement.

[/b]

no its doesn't just work out like that,they dont use protection they dont think before they act and thats why we have record numbers of single mothers,

Stop making excuses for irresponsible behavior.

You and upinwath not strong on the whole reading thing then?

How does responsible sex and birth control stop your partner leaving you in the future?

Archived