Belle's Party - please come

Belle

I would like to throw a party

on Saturday 3rd January

I would like to invite all Sheffield Forumers

To my home

From 2pm in the afternoon, until you either get tired and go home or until you just crash out somewhere and have to have a blanket thrown over you.

So what is the catch?

Well there are two catches, the first of which is that it will take you up to an hour to get to me

and the second is that you will probably want to organise yourselves into some kind of mini-bus or non drinking driver(s) if you must go home that night...

However, let me say this

I live in a lovely village with nice Christmas lights and loads of pubs (including a conservative club and a liberal club, not that I have ever crossed the threshold of either you will understand)

I am feeling loving and generous and intend to have an open house including chilli (vegetarian or meaty), potatoes, salad, bread, cheese, olives, sausages, all sorts, chocolates, .......

and then there is the music......blues, soul, country, rock, hard, soft, girly....and whatever you bring to play that is any better.

And I can find you a cushion or a mate with a cushion

I know it is a bit away, but wouldnt you like to tell your pals that you had travelled to the peak district national park for a bit of a do? (as we call it)

Honestly, I want to have a real Forum party, even from over here.

and lots of laughs, Nomme and Fuzzy please come along

I realise this is a bit radical, but I am good at radical.

Here follows a list of people who ought to at least to give it a second thought....

Max

Nomme

Fuzzy

Fletch

E-man Groovin

Dadda

Momma

Phan

DaB

Buffy

Lou

Danni

Michael Travis

Cosy

Moon

Alchresearch

Tony

Caprice

Rpg

Mr helicopter

Ying

Robert

Gillie

T020

Purple Pippa

Cycle Racer

HiyaBeing

Sheffield Live

Geoff (In our wildest dreams)

and frankly all of the rest of you who I tried to remember but for whom a bottle of wine had the better of me.

Never start a list unless you want lots of people perturbed because you forgot them

Do you want to come and party big style over here?

Let me know

Belle

xxxxxxxxx

PS....really wouldnt it be fun?

Originally posted by Belle

I would like to throw a party

on Saturday 3rd January

I would like to invite all Sheffield Forumers

To my home

and frankly all of the rest of you who I tried to remember but for whom a bottle of wine had the better of me.

Do you want to come and party big style over here?

Let me know

Belle

xxxxxxxxx

PS....really wouldnt it be fun?

Belle, I'm IN! (Have friends where I can stay (in their chicken shed as they all go to bed real early))

But have you considered the wisdom behind drinking a bottle of wine and then deciding to have a party at yours and invite loads of people you hardly know?

I thought so :)

Phan, Hugs

I dont do wisdom at this time of night, as you so readily appreciate

But I still think it will be a good idea to host a party out of the geography of downtown Sheffield (even when I become aware of my wild offers, LOL)

Consider the three of you booked in

It will be a great time, fun, laughter, music and a tad bit of Yorkshire scorn

I hope I get a good crowd and you Sheffield folk are capable of organising yourselves into a good PARTY

xxxxxxx

Belle, you're a lovely, generous, huggable person (and I'm not just saying that cos I got a mention in your list, either;). Although the wine may be contributing:D)

What a great idea. What a brave lass, lol.

Unfortunately Mark and I are planning to be away that week, but if it all falls through, I would be really pleased to join the party.

And if I don't post again beforehand,

HAVE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a WILD AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

Cosy:P

Originally posted by kittykat

fine since im not on that list i wont even give it a second thought - or even a first

Originally posted by Jon

:thumbsup: Well said i agree

The way I read it...

Originally posted by Belle

Never start a list unless you want lots of people perturbed because you forgot them

You are both invited even if you didn't make through Belle's wine addled memory onto the list. Of course, if you can't party then you should stay away...

I shall bring CDs, champagne, brandy and angostura for cocktails, a chaffeur, and my extra big pack of skins. Can't wait, but so far it's just you and me Belle!

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

I shall bring CDs, champagne, brandy and angostura for cocktails, a chaffeur, and my extra big pack of skins. Can't wait, but so far it's just you and me Belle!

Count me in! Should be able to pop down on that weekend... Will have to double check my calendar once I've done the christmas at home thing but sounds excellent! I think I can contribute plenty of music, more skins, whisky (always) and a few interesting cocktail recipes...

Archived