Belle's Party - please come

Belle

BOOST

Okay folks

The party is still going ahead, although it is looking quite select at the moment, it seems only the mega posters are considering it.

But let me reiterate, I am inviting all Forumers, to my home (and you dont get much more personal than that let me tell you!)

We are going to eat, drink, talk, maybe walk and just enjoy each other's company.

I would appreciate a PM for an arrival time, so I know when I need to have tidied up by, and how many potatoes to buy and so on.

PMs too please for address and directions.

It will be a quality thread of a day, I might even have to hand out lots of notepads so that the shy amongst us can write their responses down and then pass them around

Please let me know soon if you can come over, even if only for a few hours and alcohol free. I would love to see you, The walking country is fab and I promise I am a good hostess

Book club members PARTICULARLY welcome and that means you too TinaJones

B

Originally posted by Belle

Book club members PARTICULARLY welcome and that means you too TinaJones

B

Ooh maybe it will be just like C4's 'The Book Group' - will 'Barney' be attending? Not that I want to jack up but I really dig his eyeliner technique!

I just dont get it

Why am I too far away?

I come to Sheffield three times a week, every week, for week, why would it suddenly be too far for everyone else to travel?

I am offering food, drink, great Forum conversation and a hostess that wants you all to have a great time

How is 28 miles too much?

If you are up for a teeny weeny bit of travel and a great landing point, then do please let me know

B

x

Venger

If you want to come and celebrate, let me know

I can find lifts for you

Beds for you

Drink for you

Lovely walks in the national park for you

Nice ladies for you perhaps

LOL

come on dont be a coward

xxxxxxx

If anyone can offer a lift to West Yorkshire, please PM Venger so that he can come over

Nomme and Fuzzy are definitely coming but from further north, so wont be able to do liftshere, but might be able to take you home again.

Phan? Can you bring anyone over with you?

Agent Dan?

Max?

Hiyabeing is planning on coming over, possibly on the train, in which case I will collect her...

Moon and Mr Moon? How will you get here?

Let's all do a bit of sharing, isnt that what Christmas is all about?

x

Hey Belle,

Now that sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm sure it'll be wicked and that those of us unable or unwilling to make it will forever regret the folly of their decision when they hear what a gr8 party it was.

Also **5th on your list**! I don't know on what particular occasion I managed to write something clever on the forum to earn such an exalted position, but it must have been an accident!

However, that makes me feel especially bad that I'll be unable to make it. I'm orf to Whitby tommorrow for an old Brighton chum's party in a big house in t'middle of nowhere. Then I have to entertain some London reprobate friends of mine who are coming up to Sheff on Friday (and believe me, you wouldn't wanna have them anywhere *near* your house!)

But I hope it rocks. Post pictures and gossip on the forum so that we can find ou what we missed.

hugs

Petey

Archived