Free shares in struggling banks

Gimmick,gimmick,gimmick-makes Clegg look like man of pepole when infact he is David's dummy.Gottle of geer,gootle of geer, gottle....

So I take it that you'll be sending yours back then??? I don't think they can force you to take them.

Whatever this government does will be ridiculed by the left wing losers. After all they caused the crash, that led to the recession, while Labour were about to guide us to the promised land. I am just waiting for accusations of them cheating at the general election.

They wouldn't last 6 months, or was it 12, how long now supporters of Milligoon? ;)

anyone who falls for this gimmick is just plain stupid. just like a tax cut given before an election. you wont own all the share, only the portion it makes above the govt sell price of 74p, so if you sell immediately at 74.5p you have made little. chuck in your stamp duty fee and trading fee and you just made a loss.

mr clegg is trying to buy back his (good) name he sold up in order to get a place in history alongside his master Mr Cameron.

he's already dropped the share price of lloyds shares by 3% today by opening his big thick mouth. cheers you muppet.

Archived