All it takes is belief.

Having witnessed a few "spats" on some threads recently I remembered these words from a man of knowledge and thought this would be a good time to share them.

We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another...for then we will realize that our likenesses are far greater than our differences, however great our differences may seem.

Every cell, every human being, is of equal importance and has work to do in this world.

Many common problems are caused by wrong attitudes. People see themselves as the centre of the universe and judge everything as it relates to them. Naturally you won't be happy that way. You can only be happy when you see things in proper perspective. All human beings are of equal importance and all have their own paths to travel.

The spiritual life is the real life...all else is illusion and deception. Only those who live up to the highest light live in true harmony and all who act upon their highest motivations can become a power for good. It is not important that others become noticeably affected...results should never be sought or desired. Note that every right thing you do...every good word you say...every positive thought you think...has good effect. :love:

Having witnessed a few "spats" on some threads recently I remembered these words from a man of knowledge and thought this would be a good time to share them.

We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another...for then we will realize that our likenesses are far greater than our differences, however great our differences may seem.

Every cell, every human being, is of equal importance and has work to do in this world.

Many common problems are caused by wrong attitudes. People see themselves as the centre of the universe and judge everything as it relates to them. Naturally you won't be happy that way. You can only be happy when you see things in proper perspective. All human beings are of equal importance and all have their own paths to travel.

The spiritual life is the real life...all else is illusion and deception. Only those who live up to the highest light live in true harmony and all who act upon their highest motivations can become a power for good. It is not important that others become noticeably affected...results should never be sought or desired. Note that every right thing you do...every good word you say...every positive thought you think...has good effect. :love:

Thank you for that.

Excuse my ignorance but is this Budda philosophy?

Many common problems are caused by wrong attitudes. People see themselves as the centre of the universe and judge everything as it relates to them. Naturally you won't be happy that way. You can only be happy when you see things in proper perspective. All human beings are of equal importance and all have their own paths to travel.The spiritual life is the real life...all else is illusion and deception. Only those who live up to the highest light live in true harmony and all who act upon their highest motivations can become a power for good. It is not important that others become noticeably affected...results should never be sought or desired. Note that every right thing you do...every good word you say...every positive thought you think...has good effect. :love:

Trouble is, my boss thinks otherwise...:cool:

Thank you for that.

Excuse my ignorance but is this Budda philosophy?

Well I guess the spirit and message embodied is present in Buddhism but I think they are the words of a pilgrim. I have paraphrased them from memory. :)

Note that every right thing you do...every good word you say...every positive thought you think...has good effect. :love:

I'll go along with that! I notice so many bad tempered people in their cars every day trying to get to work (I presume)

They shout and swear at other road users, putting themselves and others in a bad mood before the day's even started!

If you're in a bad mood, you'll pass it onto others ... it's like a contagion!

Why not smile instead ... pass it onto others. They'll pass it back to you ... you have a good day! You go home feeling happy (until Eastenders) and wake up happy (having flicked channels before Eastenders)

It's a lot easier to be nice to people! :)

'the spiritual life is the real life'

Lol no this is the real life, there's no such thing as spirits, unless you're advocating binge drinking.

Every cell is not of equal importance, every human is not of equal importance, results should definitely be sought and desired if you ever want to achieve anything.

Basically, a whole load of nonsense is what the OP is, I've almost missed it, didn't you used to make a silly post like this every friday Swami?

'the spiritual life is the real life'

Lol no this is the real life, there's no such thing as spirits, unless you're advocating binge drinking.

Every cell is not of equal importance, every human is not of equal importance, results should definitely be sought and desired if you ever want to achieve anything.

Basically, a whole load of nonsense is what the OP is, I've almost missed it, didn't you used to make a silly post like this every friday Swami?[/QUOTE]

Your memory serves you well...

...Alas, I cannot say the same for your depth of understanding. ;)

Where you see "spirits" I see spirit...meditate on it. :love:

Archived