Does anyone have any interesting Ghost Stories?

Lucy21

On the subject of sensitivity to the dead. I have had an experience similar to the one related by Chelle-82. A few years ago, my ex and I were house-hunting in the Bristol area. The house had been owned by a Spaniard who had died there. The house had been altered to the Spanish style, which meant that you had to climb a ladder to get upstairs. After I had climbed the ladder, I moved about a metre into the room and turned round. As I did so, the room darkened and I could see at the right side of the hatch, a dark , fuzzy shape laid in the foetal position which was sorrounded by a purple-blue glow. As I took this in, the ex said something and it all disappeared. I can only think that this was where the owner's body had lain. I knew he had died in the house but not where...

• 2 months later...
Hello,

Does anyone have any interesting ghost stories which they would be willing to share with me for a radio project I am working on? I have put a post about this in General Chat but thought that I may get more responce from here, if anyone has already read it.

I would be grateful for any stories that anyone is willing to share!

A few years back I was walking back home form woodthorpe it was late! about 11.30 12.00 oclock. instead ov walkin past the westend pub n all the way round to waterslacks "my old flat". I walked throw stone lane . got to where the gate is to stagger up the muddy hill. n that's where I seen a small old woman had like a long Cloke on.. walking right up to me!! I stepped to the side to let her past but she just disappeared!!! it was dark n I had a few!! it was the feeling that I can still remember tho.. cold quiet numb !!! mates sed could av been the witch "sally Clark".... ????

Repeat of post 30

Worked at Daniel Doncasters Die shop mid 70's.

This is a true account. Any explanations welcome.

One Sunday after midday all my workmates had gone home and there was just me and a security guard left on the premises. I heard a pendant crane moving in the adjacent bay and went to investigate. The crane came to rest opposite a milling machine and a die sinking bench. Couldn't see anyone else in building so I walked to see guard, about 10 mins away, to confirm we were last two on site. Went home didn't think anymore about it until I got to work next day for a 5pm nightshift.

Here's where the hairs on the back of my neck started their funny business. A group of workmates told me the guy who operated the milling machine, where the crane had stopped, died the Sunday afternoon in hospital after complicationns from a heart operation. AND his best mate who worked at the die sinking bench also oposite where the crane stopped had been hit by a car on the Saturday night and died next day at the same time as his best mate and at exactly the time the crane was coming to a stop just where the two friends worked.

Needless to say I never stayed alone at work again, and I can't explain what I saw and heard. Anyone offer any comments. I was not asleep, drunk, drugged or crazy. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

• 2 weeks later...
Not really a ghost story but what do people make of this.. orb or not???

No I don't think I don't really no what it is the reason why I say no is because why would you be filming your cat's like that there doing nothing interesting in the dark Id just say it was set up.

No I don't think I don't really no what it is the reason why I say no is because why would you be filming your cat's like that there doing nothing interesting in the dark Id just say it was set up.

It was poor lighting quality as not the best of phones. You would be suprised how many random videos/photo's i have of my cats. Some of my best ones have been just random :) Can assure you it is not a set up as them sort of videos really wind me up as i very interested in the paranormal ect.

It was poor lighting quality as not the best of phones. You would be suprised how many random videos/photo's i have of my cats. Some of my best ones have been just random :) Can assure you it is not a set up as them sort of videos really wind me up as i very interested in the paranormal ect.

OH okay sorry I didn't no it was you filming well if you say it's not set up who know what it could be I just never believe those videos on youtube ive seen so many of ghosts and orbs etc and they are always on random videos which are about 10 seconds long and in the dark.. lol

Archived