Does anyone have any interesting Ghost Stories?

Lucy21

Another one, not sure if its ghosts, but, all the cats i have had whilst living here, seem to stare at the door at the bottom of the stairs, thay sit for ages just staring, as if something is there, they have all done it, my old cat Angel, who we no longer have, wouldnt walk across the bottom of the stairs, he used to run across, as if he was scared.

My son and his friend went for a walk through Endcliffe park at night [they were bored] :hihi: anyway they were near the top of the field when they saw a man stood in the middle of the field, just stood doing nothing, they carried on talking then looked around again, and he had gone, it had only been seconds, so there was no way he could have ran off that quick :huh:. It did scare them a bit :hihi:

If it's the ghost of the guy who told the kids to get away, just before it exploded, he's done his bit, off to heaven for you mate.

If it's the ghost of the guy who told the kids to get away, just before it exploded, he's done his bit, off to heaven for you mate.

I dont know if its that guy, i will ask my son how he was dressed, if he remembers, its maybe a couple of years ago now.

I have a spooky tale... as a boy scout, me and 4 others were camping in a scout hut off the Snake pass. It was a dark night at October half term and we were playing cards in the bunk room, separated from the kitchen by a thin wooden wall. Suddenly, we all heard the sound of pots and pans being moved round in the kitchen. We all looked at each other and froze on the spot, listening intently for further sounds. The rattling continued. There was no electric lighting, so we slowly and quietly grabbed a hurricane lamp and torch and gently tip toed to the door out of the bunk room, which lead onto the freezing garden and, edging sideways, nervously took hold of the next door- the kitchen door handle. 'On the count of three' I whispered...one, two three...we burst inside, torches flashing, lamps wildly swinging.Therewas absolutely nothing there, the pots and pans were still there, in place. What strange event had occured, we never knew, but we spent a fitful night trying to sleep.

I remember going to Carbrook Hall pub and Im very psychic and was fine until I walked thru to end part then I went ice cold and very uncomfortable ! I said well Im not staying in here and went back to other end ! I found out it is one of the most haunted pubsin Sheff

i played darts for carbrook hall i was the first one went into the darts room

i had the same feeling soon went into the other room never went in by myself again

i see and hear stuff in certain places and every house i live is the same, which aint really a story is it, just experiences, not anything to fear if approached appropriately...... i hear the old plumpers pub had old miners ghosting on the land at the back of it off the road back in the early 70's and loads of sightings in the railway pub in blackburn years ago? they dont bother me,never have x

I dont know if its that guy, i will ask my son how he was dressed, if he remembers, its maybe a couple of years ago now.

These stories are interesting to hear. I've lived near Endcliffe Park all my life and heard mutterings of such stories but always thought they were just urban myths and there were no real "sightings".

i played darts for carbrook hall i was the first one went into the darts room

i had the same feeling soon went into the other room never went in by myself again

cabrook has beenknown to be spirit occupied, its always had that aura tag of certain forms that are repeated by many, always the same report of appearance, they are'nt bad entities there, just normal

These stories are interesting to hear. I've lived near Endcliffe Park all my life and heard mutterings of such stories but always thought they were just urban myths and there were no real "sightings".

Well, he doesnt know how he ws dressed, as it was dark, he was just a figure, so who knows? :o

Another one, not sure if its ghosts, but, all the cats i have had whilst living here, seem to stare at the door at the bottom of the stairs, thay sit for ages just staring, as if something is there, they have all done it, my old cat Angel, who we no longer have, wouldnt walk across the bottom of the stairs, he used to run across, as if he was scared.

cats are clever ghost watchers, most spiritually sensative of animals, love them x

Archived