I want to learn salsa in sheffield not at Cubana

hotholly

I want to learn salsa in sheffield im a beginner, can anyone reccomend anywhere with good teachers, atmosphere, and not creepy. Please don't say Cubana, it's so rough, smelly, with groping guys, and there's not enough room to learn properly. Needs to be a bigger hall with latin/south american teachers who know what they are talking about.

I want to learn salsa in sheffield im a beginner, can anyone reccomend anywhere with good teachers, atmosphere, and not creepy. Please don't say Cubana, it's so rough, smelly, with groping guys, and there's not enough room to learn properly. Needs to be a bigger hall with latin/south american teachers who know what they are talking about.

I think the Polish club on Ecclesall Rd still does it. Not sure which night.

If you don't mind driving 12.5miles from Sheffield City Centre then try The Anchor in Clowne on Monday nights 7:30pm til 10:30pm

Friendly atmosphere, good size room & always a good turn out I've been told by a friend that goes on a regular basis???...I can't dance so don't start asking me any questions :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

SATURDAY SALSA night @ CITY LIMITS on 19th MAY. (7:30pm - 1:30 am)

City Limits and VJ brings you a fantastic salsa night on a weekend in Sheffield. This will be a monthly event which includes one of the finest floor to dance, lovely people and a nice dancing atmosphere.

7:30pm - 8:30pm - Free Salsa lesson -improvers level by VJ (isalsa)

There will be a couple of SURPRISE dance performances.

Yes, thats right !!!. No one should ask me about it, because its a SURPRISE !!! We have raffle tickets, games and some interesting prizes to be given away.

Dress to impress for this classy event!

DJ VJ from isalsa, playing some hot, traditional and new salsa music along with bachata, merengue, kizomba, salsaton and other genres to make it a party night.

So come and expect a lovely evening with us.

Venue - City Limits Dance center

607-613 Penistone Road Sheffield, South Yorkshire [ view map ]

[ view map ] Tickets - £7/6 (NUS) Book in advance or just pay on the door

Phone: 07411497643

E-mail: vjsalsa@hotmail.com

Archived