Selling on the Forum. A few tips.

I must have spent over £2,000 during the last year buying things from people posting on Sheffield Forum. It frustrates me when some of you;

• Can't spell

• Use text speak

• Post minimal information and

• Put a contact number so I have to do the work if I want to know what you are selling

Also, half the stuff being sold seems to originate from S5. Having made a few trips out there, I now don't consider any adverts from that postcode.

Prezzie for you :D :D :D:hihi:

I must have spent over £2,000 during the last year buying things from people posting on Sheffield Forum. It frustrates me when some of you;

• Can't spell

• Use text speak

• Post minimal information and

• Put a contact number so I have to do the work if I want to know what you are selling

Also, half the stuff being sold seems to originate from S5. Having made a few trips out there, I now don't consider any adverts from that postcode.

ive bought a lot of things from s5, some good, some bad, but isnt that what buying used goods is about,especially electrical items,you take a chance. its the ones who post things from all areas not just sheffield, that put excellent or good only to find it would be turned down by the local tip. but i do see your point about the chasing down, had that cat and mouse game again tonight over a phone, but of course i cant name the person, but a few just post things they dont even have, i suppose its the nearest there getting to there 15 minutes of fame, or just blame the iphone lol

Archived