Man robs bank for $1 - makes me glad we have an NHS

Yes that's right, in America a suffering man was reuced to robbing a bank so that he could go to jail and get free medical treatment.

I'm so glad we have an NHS in this country, where people aren't reduced to this extreme measure. If the health insurance companies in this country get their way, we might be reding about this sort of thing more frequently.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-robs-bank-for--1-.html

Yes that's right, in America a suffering man was reuced to robbing a bank so that he could go to jail and get free medical treatment.

I'm so glad we have an NHS in this country, where people aren't reduced to this extreme measure. If the health insurance companies in this country get their way, we might be reding about this sort of thing more frequently.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-robs-bank-for--1-.html

Never been in trouble in his life. Does it get any more sad than that?

At £7.40 a prescription, there are some who cannot afford prescription drugs.

Amoxicillin as an example. Cost price under £1.

And im sure there are drugs that cost more than £7.40 but the prescription charge is still only £7.40

At £7.40 a prescription, there are some who cannot afford prescription drugs.

Amoxicillin as an example. Cost price under £1.

I had to have 4 different kinds of Antibiotics a couple of months ago and it cost me £30 in a day. I kept throwing the tablets back up and I only had 2 at the most out of each packet. Thankfully I got taken into hospital and sorted out but it was a complete waste of money!

It's ridiculous that tablets cost so much! They should sell them at the price they make them or just make a slight profit on them if that's what matters to them.

I feel sorry for the people who cannot afford medical treatment.

Archived