A Sad Story By a Palestinian Refugee !

Er yes or no.

No, like me "mark I am" sees things as they really are and like me is not afraid of the forum mafia (not mods).

And quite the coward. You add a post with the offer of odds when it will be closed. The only way a thread can get closed is by the mods or admin, so your answer should have been "yes", if you had bottle that is. You go further by not answering the question with "Er yes or no" and like a weasel you add "(not mods)". Bet you were a right ring licker in your time. :hihi:

And quite the coward. You add a post with the offer of odds when it will be closed. The only way a thread can get closed is by the mods or admin, so your answer should have been "yes", if you had bottle that is. You go further by not answering the question with "Er yes or no" and like a weasel you add "(not mods)". Bet you were a right ring licker in your time. :hihi:

:D you are funny. however your just trying to get him banned. yes or no:confused:

have you seen the one where the muslims got a little girl to carry a parcel into a police station the parcel was a remote controled bomb the little girl (under 9) was blown up. killing several police men etc.

And you believe that ?

Let me guess; it was those 'wonderful' rapists of the Afghan police/army that told us...

(so obviously it must be true) :cool:

Yes WE do. I also believe that you support anything anti jewish or anti western world. CLEAR?:rant:

I support those who wish to expose Israeli murder and terrorism.

I hope that that is clear to you, Mark.

Archived