Jogging group in Endcliffe Park

Hi Scott

Appreciate the time is difficult for some people to make, it's difficult to juggle this between people wanting to come straight from work and others who want to go home first etc. We are looking into this however and are considering the possibility of having a session start at 5:30pm. Is this something that would suit you (or others!) better?

In the meantime there is also a session running at Millhouses Park which starts at 7:30pm on Thursdays. Or if you live in a different area let me know as we run them throughout the city.

A 5.30pm start would certainly suit me better as i could get changed at work and then drive straight to endcliffe park but im not sure about everyone else. Please let me know if you decide to change the start time :)

Hi Maxxy

The area worker for the North of the city was actually on the Jog Leaders course mentioned in the thread above and jogging sessions are being planned for this area. Currently the most interest has been in Oughtibridge/Stocksbridge area but as this is still quite a way from Grenoside/Ecclesfield I've mentioned your interest to the staff member and he's going to look at how much interest there is in this area.

I will keep you informed! :)

Thanks

Activity Sheffield

I'd be more than happy with oughtibridge.

Archived