Glastonbury! .

I'm in my 30's too. And watching it longingly on TV too. Shame it wasn't school holidays for your wife!

We've talked about her pulling a sickie for the Thursday, Friday and Monday, but she's worked hard to get where she's at so it's never seemed worth it.

When we go to Leeds Fest, she insists on glamping though, so we stay on site in a little fabricated Yurt which is a little wooden hut, there are also your own private showers with flushable toilettes and a vanity tent with a hairdriers and straighteners.

I've got tickets for the Manchester show at the end of August, I watched them last summer at Leeds festival and can confirm that they are the best band in the world.

A nice week for me, watching Interpol, Elbow, Muse, the Strokes and Pulp and then Arcade Fire! Life doesn't get any better. :headbang:

I saw the Arcade Fire at the Leadmill just after the release of their first record. The Leadmill never sounded so alive!

Did you see the Chemical Brothers? Now that was a light show.

Yeah, shame the Beeb pulled their set three songs in. :rant:

WAAAAAAAAAY better than Coldplay. Crowd dancing in the mud still managed to make enough ground disturbance to make the tv tower shake.

just found out about the death at glastonbury of Christopher shale (a member of the conservative association and a friend of David Camerons)

here

always sad when theres a death at what should be a happy place

R.I.P Christopher Shale

according to Michael eavis on the news it was a suicide situation :(

Beyonce thing looks right old without the video blokes.

She also couldn't hit a note if it jumped up and slapped her round the face. She appears to have resorted to making squealing sounds and merely speaking every fourth line.

She also couldn't hit a note if it jumped up and slapped her round the face. She appears to have resorted to making squealing sounds and merely speaking every fourth line.

I agree, what a bloody fake band too. Hope somebody will press the 'pause' button on her! Will be a mega laugh! :hihi: :hihi:

Archived