Glastonbury! .

not as good as it used to be - full of Tarquins, Henriettas and Jemimas these days, then you've got (cough) Beyonce headlining - what a joke !

Glastonbury has lost all credibility now that 2nd rate karaoke acts like Beyonce are headlining?

How can anyone go to such an esteemed event and accept karaoke from a 2nd rate singer with a stage full of prancing dancing fairies.

not as good as it used to be - full of Tarquins, Henriettas and Jemimas these days, then you've got (cough) Beyonce headlining - what a joke !

Yeah! The VIP area looked liked a 'who who of toffs'. I'm suprised that MOS wasn't enjoying it. And stuff.

jesus christ people............if your gonna whinge look beyond the main few stages, its bound to be commercial, i used to barely look at the main stage when i used to go, i used to search out bands on stages not even advertised

jesus christ people............if your gonna whinge look beyond the main few stages, its bound to be commercial, i used to barely look at the main stage when i used to go, i used to search out bands on stages not even advertised

Yeah, but it beyond the joke now, don't you think? Even the obscure stages are full of token 'Billy Braggs' and his traveling boredom show. I hate Billy Bragg. What a fake ****** he is.

Glastonbury has lost all credibility now that 2nd rate karaoke acts like Beyonce are headlining?

How can anyone go to such an esteemed event and accept karaoke from a 2nd rate singer with a stage full of prancing dancing fairies.

Massive heads up Bassman. Glastonbury and it's 'VIP' area should die in dignity.

Archived