Glastonbury! .

Glastonbury has lost all credibility now that 2nd rate karaoke acts like Beyonce are headlining?

How can anyone go to such an esteemed event and accept karaoke from a 2nd rate singer with a stage full of prancing dancing fairies.

75 millions sales. Says it all really and the crowd went mad for her.

75 millions sales. Says it all really and the crowd went mad for her.

At that time the crowd would have gone mad for Timmy Mallet or Bucks Fizz, the fact they went 'mad' means 'jack' - 75 million sales from (teeny bop we buy anything that gets rammed at us enough) young girls also means 'jack' - if anyone over 18 likes/buys Beyondme, they want their heads examining or at least sending straight to music jail !!!!

Beyonce (however you spell it) knows nothing about music whatsoever!

She makes her money by being half naked and flashing her ass and tits to pre-pubescent individuals with hormone problems. There's loads of them and she's milking it! That's why she sells ... good luck to her too if she's just trying to make money rather than music!

I guess you could argue that she's more 'successful' than Arcade Fire (best band in the world for integrity and musical skill) through record sales ... I know who I prefer! :)

Beyonce (however you spell it) knows nothing about music whatsoever!

She makes her money by being half naked and flashing her ass and tits to pre-pubescent individuals with hormone problems. There's loads of them and she's milking it! That's why she sells ... good luck to her too if she's just trying to make money rather than music!

I guess you could argue that she's more 'successful' than Arcade Fire (best band in the world for integrity and musical skill) through record sales ... I know who I prefer! :)

She was rubbish. The backing band had all the talent and all she had were fat legs and a big backside. It is when we pulled sticks and headed for the motorhome.

Archived