Glastonbury! .

She was rubbish. The backing band had all the talent and all she had were fat legs and a big backside. It is when we pulled sticks and headed for the motorhome.

What backing band, those idiots pretending to play trumpets and saxes?

The whole backing was pre-recorded.

Beyonce (however you spell it) knows nothing about music whatsoever!

She makes her money by being half naked and flashing her ass and tits to pre-pubescent individuals with hormone problems. There's loads of them and she's milking it! That's why she sells ... good luck to her too if she's just trying to make money rather than music!

I guess you could argue that she's more 'successful' than Arcade Fire (best band in the world for integrity and musical skill) through record sales ... I know who I prefer! :)

You've set your standards higher and can't be conned by 2nd rate karaoke acts.

75 millions sales. Says it all really and the crowd went mad for her.

As I said previously festivals were one creditable place to see and hear top class popular acts.

Woodstock, Isle of White and Glastonbury were synonymous with all that was good about popular music but not any more after this load of two bit garbage.

I'll keep my memories of Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Bruce Springteen, Crosby Stills & Nash & Willie Nelson etc who've been at the top forever.

You keep your 'Steps', 'Girls Aloud', 'Hearsay' karaoke acts and see how Glastonbury goes down the pan if it carries on like this.

As I said previously festivals were one creditable place to see and hear top class popular acts.

Woodstock, Isle of White and Glastonbury were synonymous with all that was good about popular music but not any more after this load of two bit garbage.

I'll keep my memories of Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Bruce Springteen, Crosby Stills & Nash & Willie Nelson etc who've been at the top forever.

You keep your 'Steps', 'Girls Aloud', 'Hearsay' karaoke acts and see how Glastonbury goes down the pan if it carries on like this.

Judging a whole festival by a couple of acts on the big comercial stage eh, i expect nothing less of you.

Not seen the line up for the full list of bands?

Almost all the original artists from the 1971 festival played too, barr bowie

She was rubbish. The backing band had all the talent and all she had were fat legs and a big backside. It is when we pulled sticks and headed for the motorhome.

Fat legs and a big ass,:loopy: I wasnt impressed with the singing,but she looked pretty hot to me.

Judging a whole festival by a couple of acts on the big comercial stage eh, i expect nothing less of you.

Not seen the line up for the full list of bands?

Almost all the original artists from the 1971 festival played too, barr bowie

I was only talking about the so called "Headliner", if that is the best on offer then god help popular music, and what do all those prancing dancing fairies behind her have to do with Glastonbury.

and what do all those prancing dancing fairies behind her have to do with Glastonbury.

What is the purpose of Glastonbury - Entertainment.

Were the 100,000+ people watching Beyonce entertained? It certainly looked like it to me. Therefore, job done.

For those who paid to go and don't like Beyonce, there is plenty of alternatives. The BBC coverage of Glasto gives the mistaken impression that there's the Pyramid stage and a couple of other performance spaces and that's that. I know several people who go regularaly but don't watch anything on the main stages and stick to the smaller ones which don't get the constant coverage, and still think it's great value for money.

Archived