Glastonbury! .

I agree, but bands that have 'natural' talent will always do well. Even against horrible tech issues. Jesus, real fans will understand if a guitar goes out of tune and will have a laugh about it. Even better if the guitar gets smashed!

I guess that the music fans who like their music this way would have watched Queens of the Stone Age instead of Beyonce, they are about as good as it gets for their genre of music.

I guess that the music fans who like their music this way would have watched Queens of the Stone Age instead of Beyonce, they are about as good as it gets for their genre of music.

I think they are very boring to be honest. Heaviest band on the bill? Josh has gone right up his in own backside IMO.

I think they are very boring to be honest. Heaviest band on the bill? Josh has gone right up his in own backside IMO.

I don't know about them being the heaviest band on the bill. I'm not a big fan of "heavyish rock" but I find them quite accessible, and have seen them a couple of times with no expectations and both times I've really enjoyed them.

I don't know about them being the heaviest band on the bill. I'm not a big fan of "heavyish rock" but I find them quite accessible, and have seen them a couple of times with no expectations and both times I've really enjoyed them.

Well, there was hardly any 'heavy' bands around at glast. They are a pop - rock band. With an edge. The 'Artics' love them.

Well, there was hardly any 'heavy' bands around at glast. They are a pop - rock band. With an edge. The 'Artics' love them.

Yea I've heard, and in my opinion Humbug is the best thing that the Arctics have done by a long way.

As someone whose ignorant of the intricacies of rock, I'd say that Biffy Clyro are quite heavy.

Yea I've heard, and in my opinion Humbug is the best thing that the Arctics have done by a long way.

As someone whose ignorant of the intricacies of rock, I'd say that Biffy Clyro are quite heavy.

Well I like the Artics, Biffy Clyro are just all over the place. The drummer is ace though, he can hardly speak :hihi:

I think that maybe a couple of other festivals have sewn up the heavier end of the market.

This year Download has Def Leppard, system of a Down and Linkin Park headlining. Sonisphere Festival has Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth playing on the Friday Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and Motörhead playing on the Sunday.

Not really my thing, I have seen Metallica and they were good, true craftsman at work, but I'd I think that I'd struggle to watch them again.

Archived