Glastonbury! .

Sorry mate, I'm a big music fan but dont like anything Def Leppard have ever done, I think they're awful.
Mutt Lange has total control in the studio and virtualy builds their songs from segemnts, they then have to learn their own songs if they wish to perform them..

Well you'd never get a column, you have to write something other than one line.

Not bad old lad - one of your better lines, I'd give it seven out of ten, but you really need to think about some new material, you're getting a little stale.

Certainly the band were playing live and certainly an artiste of Beyones stature would employ the very best session men.

Maybe you don't know what to look for.

Garth Brooks also had a stage full of top musicians including a Bassist on one concert who danced and clapped throughout a bass riff.

I've seen a considerable number of so called live shows where it is obvious to an experienced musician the impracticalities of playing the passages the audience hear whilst performing some of the acrobatics that some performers get up to whilst appearing to play (especialy wind instruments).

Haven't you noticed how world class athletes are puffing and panting when being interviewed well after a race? You it seem are prepared to believe that musicians are fitter than Olympic Athletes by holding and sustaining notes whilst jumping around.

Maybe you don't know what to look for.

Garth Brooks also had a stage full of top musicians including a Bassist on one concert who danced and clapped throughout a bass riff.

I've seen a considerable number of so called live shows where it is obvious to an experienced musician the impracticalities of playing the passages the audience hear whilst performing some of the acrobatics that some performers get up to whilst appearing to play (especialy wind instruments).

Haven't you noticed how world class athletes are puffing and panting when being interviewed well after a race? You it seem are prepared to believe that musicians are fitter than Olympic Athletes by holding and sustaining notes whilst jumping around.

Or there again maybe I do and maybe you are just some old cynic who sits in an armchair instead of getting out there and getting real. I recently saw a 65+ Mick Jagger prancing around for 2 hours without stopping for breath. Perhaps you just need to work off your beer belly or give up the fags.

We went to Glastonbury along with around 180,000 and rocked for 3 days and nights. It may not be real to you but these guys aren't playing to an audience of 16 at the Broadfield in exchange for 3 pints of lager.

Or there again maybe I do and maybe you are just some old cynic who sits in an armchair instead of getting out there and getting real. I recently saw a 65+ Mick Jagger prancing around for 2 hours without stopping for breath. Perhaps you just need to work off your beer belly or give up the fags.
Some old cynic sat at home in my armchair, really,4 years ago I was playing in four bands I haven't smoked for over 30 yearsand don't drink much either, I still play in live bands.

I'd rather be one of 16 listening to live music played well or playing live music to 16 who apreciate it than one of you sad people supporting why live music is being killed.

You want to see and hear karaoke that's ok for you but not for me, I can go to karaoke regularly in Sheffield and that is what it is advertised as and not some studio created Star with a con band appearing to be live.

Archived