Glastonbury! .

Still waiting to find out how you know the musicians were miming...
Those backing misicians who were playing brass and reed cannot hold and sustain the notes we were hearing whilst they were jogging around or play notes whilst the instruments are away from their mouths.

As an experienced musician these are things that I don't expect people like you to notice.

Exactly. 4 years ago you were playing in 4 bands. Obviously so successful that you had to play in 4 bands non of which ever made it. Have you ever asked yourself why? I presume you were also the bass player by your tag. I saw the programmes about rock bands on the BBC. Front man, lead guitarist and the others.

You're so brainwashed by the hype and gadgetry of today of today not to know musicianship when it hits you in the face.

Go to Nashville Tennessee, you'll see world class musicians playing in the music bars for tips are you saying they're no good because they never had a hit record.

Better still go to Austin Texas now recognised as the music capital, there are thousands there who'll never make big time so according to you they're failures.

You're a very sad person who like so many so called music lovers today have a very low quality threshold that accepts a huge con factor.

Those backing misicians who were playing brass and reed cannot hold and sustain the notes we were hearing whilst they were jogging around or play notes whilst the instruments are away from their mouths.

So from that you leap to the conclusion that every single musician on that stage was miming and all the instruments you heard were from a studio mastered track?

As an experienced musician these are things that I don't expect people like you to notice.

"People like me"? You know basically nothing about me.

Out of interest, do you consider loop pedals "hype and gadgetry"?

You're so brainwashed by the hype and gadgetry of today of today not to know musicianship when it hits you in the face.

Go to Nashville Tennessee, you'll see world class musicians playing in the music bars for tips are you saying they're no good because they never had a hit record.

Better still go to Austin Texas now recognised as the music capital, there are thousands there who'll never make big time so according to you they're failures.

You're a very sad person who like so many so called music lovers today have a very low quality threshold that accepts a huge con factor.

Around 4 weeks ago I was in St Petersburg watching the Scorpions sound check for their coming gig. I play keyboards, violin and guitar. I own and play a 1959 Fender Stratocaster as my favoured guitar. I also book bands for gigs and private functions. I think I know quite a bit about music. I was at Glastonbury, so unlike you I am actually able to have seen the musicians that you talk about from your couple of fleeting glimpses on a TV screen of a recorded concert. Your head is so far up your backside I'm surprised you can play your bass guitar to your grandkids let alone cut a gig. Perhaps you need to get out more.

The lie is that I pointed out that one act that I saw namely Beyonce was using pre recorded backing that is all, you are lying when you claim I metioned other bands using pre recorded backing at Glastonbury.

Please link to my mythical quote.. I am not aware of it. Failure to do so confirms your lies.

Around 4 weeks ago I was in St Petersburg watching the Scorpions sound check for their coming gig. I play keyboards, violin and guitar. I own and play a 1959 Fender Stratocaster as my favoured guitar. I also book bands for gigs and private functions. I think I know quite a bit about music. I was at Glastonbury, so unlike you I am actually able to have seen the musicians that you talk about from your couple of fleeting glimpses on a TV screen of a recorded concert. Your head is so far up your backside I'm surprised you can play your bass guitar to your grandkids let alone cut a gig. Perhaps you need to get out more.
1959 strat,im impressed.:love:

Bully for you I've owned two of the rarest 1962 Burns 6 string basses along with a 65 Fender Jazz Bass.

My head is with those who voted Paul McCartney Worlds best Live performer not a karaoke act like Beyonce or the type that you book for functions of which I've played many and still do but always with a live band not a techno band.

Are you a failed musician or are you famous, are the bands you book for functions also famous, how many hit records have they had, how many have you.

I also get out several times a week playing, all live, although as I'm not famous I know according to you I'm a failure.

So where and when did you study keyboards, violin and guitar.

Please link to my mythical quote.. I am not aware of it. Failure to do so confirms your lies.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why the bands you criticise were playing to 180,000

The discussion I was involved in before you jumped in feet first mouth wide open was about the singer Beyonce at Glastonbury not about any other bands as you lyingly claim.

Others have mentioned about how it is acceptable for some/many of todays artists to use studio tracks on so called live performances, I disagree unless the public are told that this is happening.

Archived