Glastonbury! .

Spend too many years surrounding yourself with huge sets and garbage, and you forget how to be a good live band...thats what were seeing now. U2 and Bono have no idea what to do, they look lost. Utter rubbish.

Beyonce? Come on.

BBC3 coverage supposed to be good and there's also iplayer so you can have a look n pick n choose what you want to see.

Biffy Clyro and Vaccines on in a mo, have cider ready and all warm n comfy in my jammies!!

Have done loads of festivals, but the only way I'd do Glasto now is in a camper van..GLAMPING!! :)

jimmy cliff for me at the minute :D

I'm not a U2 fan, but I've enjoyed this set loads, especially the Edge. All that I need is for Bono to slip over and give himself a hernia.

I agree, but he looks to fit to do so. I want to be as fit as him. I think he is pushing about 60yrs old now. I would love to unplug the Edge from his guitar gizmos and see what he sounds like without his effects.

Rare footage of the Edge in 1971

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-cKgnDz_4

I'm not a massive fan of U2, used to like them in my younger days but not so much now, Bono is a complete tool and talks the biggest load of pretentious garbage I have ever heard.

Although they sang and played quite well the performance was very static.

Archived