Glastonbury! .

Cool! That would be ace bassman. I have a very old hand built amp, the first I played on with the aid of the worst fender strat copy in the world! Still sounds ace with my boss bog standard pedals.

What about this beauty that I found languishing in an electronics shop in just chassis form some of the wring was incomplete (it had never been powered up), no serial number, no model number (interesting story behind it), the finished product is in the second shot after Jeff at Matamp worked on it.

2dlqgsj.jpg

25q7ur4.jpg

What about this beauty that I found languishing in an electronics shop in just chassis form some of the wring was incomplete (it had never been powered up), no serial number, no model number (interesting story behind it), the finished product is in the second shot after Jeff at Matamp worked on it.

2dlqgsj.jpg

I can feel that chap 'glowing' right now :love: What a piece of art.

2dlqgsj.jpg

I can feel that chap 'glowing' right now :love: What a piece of art.

Had to sell it due to Bass making it run too hot when I played my last festival at Colne (where all performers were live).

Where was the last live gig you played, my band played over 200 in its first year.

Hey! ... that's pretty impressive!

2 gigs a day in the summer season ... bearing in mind that Butlin's has the afternoon matinee slot too! :hihi:

Hey! ... that's pretty impressive!

2 gigs a day in the summer season ... bearing in mind that Butlin's has the afternoon matinee slot too! :hihi:

Sleeping under the band van, on the stage where you'd just played etc.

Never played Butlins, did a week or so at the Derbyshire Miners Welfare Skegness though.

Where was the last live gig you played, my band played over 200 in its first year.

That would be at Crazy Legs in April. I'm not sure what that's got to do with a thread about Glastonbury though. But as you seem to know everything there is to know about the Glastonbury Festival when was the last time you attended it?

Archived