Glastonbury! .

Seconded. Bassman is nothing but a mindless troll. I was at Glastonbury for the 3rd time and it just gets better. It is a great shame it isn't being held again until 2013.

Are you going to Leeds? We are taking the camper van. I know it's a bit soft but we just like a bit of civilization when we are roughing it. Flush toilet. Shower. Central heating. Bacon butties. Beer fridge...and Rock N Roll.

No, i don't like the vibe at leeds, its just a little too . . . . edgy/nasty for me and there alot of young kids away from home for the first time doing stupid things.

Plus the lineup isn't too good this year (although 2 many DJ's are playing who i LOVE). Enjoy though- after the mudfest that was glasto this year your doing the right thing taking the campervan ;)

It doesn't take a load of intelligence to realise that someone without a wind instrument in their mouth is not attempting to fake it. .

Except when you can hear the sound of brass and reed with nobody playing those instruments.

And as everyone else has stated from the start you have singled out one act from the scores that were playing at Glastonbury and ignored all the rest. Also as everyone else has pointed out, the musicians weren't pretend musicians. Anyone who was at Glastonbury saw them play. The only recorded backing track was special aditional sounds that appear on the commercial recordings that cannot be reproduced even with a dozen or more professional musicians on stage.

It is just you who keeps making the ludicrous claims that this was a fake performance, but as we have seen from your willingness to lie through your teeth on this thread there is a very good chance that you aren't even a musician, and probably never were.

I'd have thought you'd have shut up after putting your foot in your mouth trying to act knowledgable about Fender basses.

It doesn't take a load of intelligence to realise that someone without a wind instrument in their mouth is not attempting to fake it.

And that is my point right from the start you heard brass and reed whilst the istruments were being waved about.

I give up- bassman62 just ignores any question that might threaten his cosy litle position.

As I keep saying and you ignore it, you can't be playing the brass and reed heard whilst waving your instrument about.

Nothing more nothing less.

Even if Dee Dee Rambos bass wasn't there to add to the confusion.

As I keep saying and you ignore it, you can't be playing the brass and reed heard whilst waving your instrument about.

Nothing more nothing less.

Even if Dee Dee Rambos bass wasn't there to add to the confusion.

eh?? you have never even discussed that with me- i think your getting me mixed up with someone else. Go and have a look at my posts in this thread.

And that is my point right from the start you heard brass and reed whilst the istruments were being waved about.

Which you then extrapolated to say that all the musicians were miming all of the time, that Beyonce herself was miming, that she's a kareoke artist, that it's all a big con and that everyone who saw her perform wouldn't have liked it if they'd known every note played wasn't live, all of which is simply wrong.

Except when you can hear the sound of brass and reed with nobody playing those instruments.

You can see them when you are watching the concert live and can see ALL the musicians who are playing at that time. However some idiots seeing a limited view of the stage whilst watching TV might not realise how many musicians are on stage and assume that no one is playing. Complete idiots might go further and mention it on the internet so no one is in any dout that they are stupid.:loopy::loopy:

I'd have thought you'd have shut up after putting your foot in your mouth trying to act knowledgable about Fender basses.

The only person who has put their foot in their mouth is you, particularly now your claim that a (Fender) bass played by a no-hoper like you might be worth £3500. The fact that you seem to imagine that you have actually won a single debate on this thread simply confirms how deluded you are. People are laughing at you.

No, i don't like the vibe at leeds, its just a little too . . . . edgy/nasty for me and there alot of young kids away from home for the first time doing stupid things.

Plus the lineup isn't too good this year (although 2 many DJ's are playing who i LOVE). Enjoy though- after the mudfest that was glasto this year your doing the right thing taking the campervan ;)

I know what you mean, but I'm probably a bit younger than you anyhow. We try to do Glasto, Leeds and perhaps Donnington each year. The T festivals are just too far to travel.

The camper van is great once you get used to the fuel consumption It is great to have somewhere to dry out, and nice not to have to listen to folk in the next tent "expressing their affection" for each other. :o

Archived