Glastonbury! .

The camper van is great once you get used to the fuel consumption It is [...] nice not to have to listen to folk in the next tent "expressing their affection" for each other.

I'm sure Bassman will be along to tell you that she was faking that too. :D

I know what you mean, but I'm probably a bit younger than you anyhow. We try to do Glasto, Leeds and perhaps Donnington each year. The T festivals are just too far to travel.

The camper van is great once you get used to the fuel consumption It is great to have somewhere to dry out, and nice not to have to listen to folk in the next tent "expressing their affection" for each other. :o

Hey- im only blummin 29 you cheeky chuff :P

Yeah, thats whats luring me in for the next glasto- i need a dry safe place to chill nowdays ;)

The only person who has put their foot in their mouth is you, particularly now your claim that a (Fender) bass played by a no-hoper like you might be worth £3500. The fact that you seem to imagine that you have actually won a single debate on this thread simply confirms how deluded you are. People are laughing at you.
You're the plonker who brought up about Dee Dee Ramones 1972 Fender compared to my Pre CBS Fender Jazz Bass that I undersold at £3500 as seen below complete with all original fittings.

3xzzq.jpg

What is upsetting you is that fact that you've made idiotic errors, you don't know what you're talking about so you call other people what you are yourself which is nonentity loser.

Strange isn't it you keep coming on with your personal unfounded comments about my ability yet only last night I was offered a job in a residency at a jazz night which I may have to turn down due to my own bands increasing workload whilst other bands are finding work difficult to come by due to their self indulgence material wise.

Strange isn't it you keep coming on with your personal unfounded comments about my ability yet only last night I was offered a job in a residency at a jazz night which I may have to turn down due to my own bands increasing workload whilst other bands are finding work difficult to come by due to their self indulgence material wise.

Well i will say something about your skill with a musical instrument- you certainly know how to blow your own trumpet don't you! :hihi:

Hey- im only blummin 29 you cheeky chuff :P

Yeah, thats whats luring me in for the next glasto- i need a dry safe place to chill nowdays ;)

Gosh. I didn't realise you were quite that old. lol.

The motorhome is the best answer for festivals. I know we do get sneered at a bit by the mud pluggers who call us "Glampers". But they never turn down the chance to have a wash in warm water. You just need to be careful about power. Some places will charge you for a 240V connection, but we prefer to run off our own batteries. They also won't let you run up a generator or run the main engine, so you need to prepare by getting a solar panel or a wind turbine. Other than that it is fine, and its usually a lot easier getting out of the place afterwards.

Leeds also has problems with security. Your tent is likely to be cut and your stuff nicked. It doesn't happen with the van.

Gosh. I didn't realise you were quite that old. lol.

The motorhome is the best answer for festivals. I know we do get sneered at a bit by the mud pluggers who call us "Glampers". But they never turn down the chance to have a wash in warm water. You just need to be careful about power. Some places will charge you for a 240V connection, but we prefer to run off our own batteries. They also won't let you run up a generator or run the main engine, so you need to prepare by getting a solar panel or a wind turbine. Other than that it is fine, and its usually a lot easier getting out of the place afterwards.

Leeds also has problems with security. Your tent is likely to be cut and your stuff nicked. It doesn't happen with the van.

Quite that old!!!!!! :rant::mad: at 29 :(

Yup, thats what i want- warm water and a shower- perfect! thats a bit harsh not even letting u run ur engine to recharge ur batteries! is that at leeds?

And what are your musical skills?

Bassman. Is your goal in life to be the most disliked person in history? Your arrogance is cringe-worthy and is only overshadowed my your naivity and ignorance on a wide range of subjects. You can play bass? You know bassists? Who gives a flying <REMOVED>!!? Obviously your frustration at nobody giving you the recognition your bass playing deserves has left you bitter. :hihi:

Archived