Glastonbury! .

Bassman. Is your goal in life to be the most disliked person in history? Your arrogance is cringe-worthy and is only overshadowed my your naivity and ignorance on a wide range of subjects. You can play bass? You know bassists? Who gives a flying <REMOVED>!!? Obviously your frustration at nobody giving you the recognition your bass playing deserves has left you bitter. :hihi:

I think I've figured it out. All the musicians on stage with Beyonce were female. It is quite clear from Bassman's attitude to me that he really has a problem with women. He can't accept that some women can be successful musos when he is getting senile having never made the cut.

I think I've figured it out. All the musicians on stage with Beyonce were female. It is quite clear from Bassman's attitude to me that he really has a problem with women. He can't accept that some women can be successful musos when he is getting senile having never made the cut.

:hihi: He can't accept anything that's the problem. Doesn't seem to like anything or anyone either, bless him.

And what are your musical skills?

Me?? I'm in the modern age so I use music programmes like logic and others to create entirely new music including guitars, drums and all manner of different instruments. I can make jazz, mowtown, rock, dance- just name it.

You should try it, it's amazing what you can achieve with computers nowdays.

Me?? I'm in the modern age so I use music programmes like logic and others to create entirely new music including guitars, drums and all manner of different instruments. I can make jazz, mowtown, rock, dance- just name it.

You should try it, it's amazing what you can achieve with computers nowdays.

I tried something similar a few months ago. I think it was called an Omega, but I might be wrong. You laid down a few bars on guitar and then selected what type of guitar and amp you wanted to simulate. Then you stretched it out, overlaid bass and drums using different software. Pretty cool stuff.

Do you have a website?

Seconded. Bassman is nothing but a mindless troll. I was at Glastonbury for the 3rd time and it just gets better. It is a great shame it isn't being held again until 2013.

Are you going to Leeds? We are taking the camper van. I know it's a bit soft but we just like a bit of civilization when we are roughing it. Flush toilet. Shower. Central heating. Bacon butties. Beer fridge...and Rock N Roll.

I'm off to Leeds again this year, my wife and I are stay in a Podpad, their enclosure has it's own individual showers, flushing toilettes, it's own security, solar powered electricity to each Podpad and a vanity tent with hair dryers/straighteners so my wife is happy.

I'm off to Leeds again this year, my wife and I are stay in a Podpad, their enclosure has it's own individual showers, flushing toilettes, it's own security, solar powered electricity to each Podpad and a vanity tent with hair dryers/straighteners so my wife is happy.

It sounds good to me. I don't have a problem with baking in the sun or wallowing in sludge just so long as I've got somewhere to clean up and have a dry bed afterwards. The gin with tonic from the fidge is just a bonus, as is waking up to find your money, phone and camera are still there.

I tried something similar a few months ago. I think it was called an Omega, but I might be wrong. You laid down a few bars on guitar and then selected what type of guitar and amp you wanted to simulate. Then you stretched it out, overlaid bass and drums using different software. Pretty cool stuff.

Do you have a website?

Sounds very like the software i use. Basically you can simulate any sound you like (you can even record your own if you want to).

No website- its just a hobby for me and my friends but we do put together some pretty decent stuff- mainly dance music.

Archived