Glastonbury! .

token black person??

ive just downloaded jimmy cliff and bb king off iplayer, if im not mistaken both of those are black :suspect:

sure theres prolly more if you look hard enough too

this is not a racial tread! dont react to the racists and they go away!!!!

this is not a racial tread! dont react to the racists and they go away!!!!

just posting the truth, funny how I ALWAYS get the flack, not the racial idiots who start it, i WASNT the one turning it into a racial thread, all i opened the thread for was to post my glastonbury list

funny thing is franks prolly never even been

token black person??

ive just downloaded jimmy cliff and bb king off iplayer, if im not mistaken both of those are black :suspect:

sure theres prolly more if you look hard enough too

Not on the main stages I don't think. Jimmy Cliff would have been better on a main stage.

just posting the truth, funny how I ALWAYS get the flack, not the racial idiots who start it, i WASNT the one turning it into a racial thread, all i opened the thread for was to post my glastonbury list

funny thing is franks prolly never even been

I'm merely commenting on the line up. Do you think in all honesty Dizzy Gilespy and Beyoncy are credible artists?

If they are then the line up will include The Saturdays next year..

Can't be bothered with Glastonbury ... the line up's dire!

However, I'm insanely jealous of my brother who's going to see Arcade Fire in Hyde Park next week!

They're easily the best band in the world!

I'm merely commenting on the line up. Do you think in all honesty Dizzy Gilespy and Beyoncy are credible artists?

If they are then the line up will include The Saturdays next year..

beyonces far more credible than the usual "pop" crap around, but shes more rnb than pop anyway

but saying that shes not really my scene maaaaaan

other notable "token darkies"

lee scratch perry

don letts

wu tang clan

chipmunk

Can't be bothered with Glastonbury ... the line up's dire!

However, I'm insanely jealous of my brother who's going to see Arcade Fire in Hyde Park next week!

They're easily the best band in the world!

I've got tickets for the Manchester show at the end of August, I watched them last summer at Leeds festival and can confirm that they are the best band in the world.

A nice week for me, watching Interpol, Elbow, Muse, the Strokes and Pulp and then Arcade Fire! Life doesn't get any better. :headbang:

Archived