Glastonbury! .

I've got tickets for the Manchester show at the end of August, I watched them last summer at Leeds festival and can confirm that they are the best band in the world.

A nice week for me, watching Interpol, Elbow, Muse, the Strokes and Pulp and then Arcade Fire! Life doesn't get any better. :headbang:

sounds like hell to me :P

i like arcade fire..........not all the time tho

dont mind a bit of pulp and the strokes but again id much rather listen to most other things instead

interpol, muse and elbow just bore me...........and morrisey does

sounds like hell to me :P

i like arcade fire..........not all the time tho

dont mind a bit of pulp and the strokes but again id much rather listen to most other things instead

interpol, muse and elbow just bore me...........and morrisey does

It's a good job we've all got different tastes, as life would be pretty dull if we all like the same things.

I've got tickets for the Manchester show at the end of August, I watched them last summer at Leeds festival and can confirm that they are the best band in the world.

A nice week for me, watching Interpol, Elbow, Muse, the Strokes and Pulp and then Arcade Fire! Life doesn't get any better. :headbang:

It might get a little better if the Cocteau Twins were to reform! :o

Well its not very nice to throw accusations about now is it?

I've heard your joinery work isnt up to much. How do you like it? :D

what you onabout?? are you a bit loopy pal? just sit back and keep rocking in your chair, fruitcake

I'm merely commenting on the line up. Do you think in all honesty Dizzy Gilespy and Beyoncy are credible artists?

If they are then the line up will include The Saturdays next year..

Dizzy Gillespie certainly was a credible artist -he played a major role in the development of modern jazz. Do you, in all honesty, think he wasn't a credible artist?

Although, he did die about 20 years ago so I don't think he'll be appearing at Glastonbury this weekend, which is a shame

Dizzy Gillespie certainly was a credible artist -he played a major role in the development of modern jazz. Do you, in all honesty, think he wasn't a credible artist?

Although, he did die about 20 years ago so I don't think he'll be appearing at Glastonbury this weekend, which is a shame

well elvis has played live the past couple of years Oo

well elvis has played live the past couple of years Oo

Indeed, I saw Elvis just a few years ago in a pub on Barnsley's salubrious Wellington Street, so maybe Dizzy will, after all, grace the Pyramid stage this year

Archived