Glastonbury! .

racist was a bit strong i admit, but why the comment about the token black person? when thats not how it is?:|

I think there are more credible artists about than Mr Rascal. I've no idea why he was an headline act. Just my opinion and when the BBC is involved in anything the ugly head of Mr Diversity raises his head.

Incidently, I was only joking about your joinery skills. I've heard your first class and charge reasonable rates...:D

I think there are more credible artists about than Mr Rascal. I've no idea why he was an headline act. Just my opinion and when the BBC is involved in anything the ugly head of Mr Diversity raises his head.

Incidently, I was only joking about your joinery skills. I've heard your first class and charge reasonable rates...:D

thank you very much:)

The singer for Rumor has a lovely voice, but the music was soooodull I had to turn it off

I've not seen her Glastonbury set yet, but I think she's got such a beautiful voice - quite Karen Carpenter -ish, although I agree her music isn't especially cutting edge so you do have to be in the right mood for it. I play her album on Spotify occasionally but its not my everyday choice

but its nothing to do with diversity

a:- glasto chooses the artists not the bbc

b:- they mainly choose the most popular artists to both have on and to show

like it or not dizee has been rather popular and so has te whole grime scene (look at example and chipmunk this festival season too)

Yes he's not much talent. He's a good pop star but I don't think he deserved the billing he got last year...

He's incredibly popular spawning lots of number ones, and his earlier work was extremely critically acclaimed. Although I'm not a massive fan of his more popular stuff, 'Boy in da Corner' is one of my favourite albums of the naughties.

Archived