Chatsworth and Bakewell HELP!

Hi

I am going for a day date to Chatsworth/Bakewell tomorrow with the intention of a picnic and a wander.

If the weather decides to turn on us which we all know it may do any ideas what we could do around the area?

Can anyone suggest any good pubs?

Cheers

Hi

I am going for a day date to Chatsworth/Bakewell tomorrow with the intention of a picnic and a wander.

If the weather decides to turn on us which we all know it may do any ideas what we could do around the area?

Cheers

there are a few pubs in the centre of bakewell. I think they all or most of them offer pub meals. Also there are lots of cafe's if you wish for something a little more quaint, however they get quite full on the weekends. The pubs are situated near the co-op (just as you enter bakewell from the common route of over the bridge) and one at the other end nearer to the park if you find yourself caught out while at that side. Not too sure what is around the chatsworth area as i've only been into chatsworth house itself, which can be pretty pricey for a last minute escape from the rain.

Hi

Cheers

If the weather holds, you will have no problem finding the picnic spot of your choice in Chatsworth. If not there are villages very close such as Great Longstone and Ashford In The Water, if you prefer Bakewell, try The Manners on Matlock Street.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Archived