The Idle mans way to a six pack

Always eat breakfast

Cut out snacks between meals

Replace sugar with sweetener

Stop drinking fizzy drinks, opt for water or fruit juice

Don't drink alcohol or at least cut down

When you go shopping opt for the lighter/sugar free/fat free/reduced fat options

This is a pretty effortless way of losing weight

Cutting out snacks inbetween meals is wrong.

Breakfast 7am

Snack 10am

Lunch 12pm

Snack 3pm

Dinner 5/6pm

Sweetners are ''BAD'' I've checked this out and long term sugar is better than sweetners believe it or not :/

Do what works for your body, we can only guess.

My advice to anyone would be happy with yourself, even when you lose the belly, will you be truly happy?

I always have a slice of toast or a bowl of "crunchy nut" for breakfast.

I always have sweeteners (never sugar).

I very rarely drink fizzy drinks.

I never have more than twelve pints of Stella per day.

I always opt for sugar free/fat free....etc...etc...etc.

I still put two stones on though!:roll:

Wrong diet sir. I can offer help, or recomend help for you.

Cutting out snacks inbetween meals is wrong.

Breakfast 7am

Snack 10am

Lunch 12pm

Snack 3pm

Dinner 5/6pm

Sweetners are ''BAD'' I've checked this out and long term sugar is better than sweetners believe it or not :/

Do what works for your body, we can only guess.

My advice to anyone would be happy with yourself, even when you lose the belly, will you be truly happy?

I am not unhappy with my life, but would prefer not to wear a tight t shirt and have youngsters walk past me in the street saying "Hey Mister, get the ball out, we wanna play footy!" :roll:

I can eat effortlessely,

Eat what you wan't, just don't swallow it. I do feel sorry for fat flumps like yourself though, being an alpha male I can eat what I want and still maintain my perfect athletic physique. It's all in the genes you see, you may lose a bit but for a while but will soon go back to the way nature intended.:)

Eat what you wan't, just don't swallow it. I do feel sorry for fat flumps like yourself though, being an alpha male I can eat what I want and still maintain my perfect athletic physique. It's all in the genes you see, you may lose a bit but for a while but will soon go back to the way nature intended.:)

Thank you for what is obviously a heartfelt and well thought contribution to my OP. You sir are a true paragon.:suspect:

Archived