The Idle mans way to a six pack

Who is Phil?

Also I think that it is yet another woman who has become besotted by my obvious charms. This was not my intention!

I need to lose weight AND women!:cool:

You need to lose women with weight if that's your lady! How are you supposed to loose your flab if your GF encourages you to eat like a pig? It's a tuff one I'll give you that!:|

You need to lose women with weight if that's your lady! How are you supposed to loose your flab if your GF encourages you to eat like a pig? It's a tuff one I'll give you that!:|

My gf does not encourage me to eat , she is very lithe and supple.

Well if you want to keep them, you're going to have to shape up fatboy. These days women simply won't put up with a guy letting himself go. If you're GTL isn't in check, you're going to end up alone. You don't wanna end up alone do you Eclips?

James corden obviously does :)

I stopped smoking above a year ago , but since then have put about two stones on.:roll:

I put a lot of effort into stoppinkg smoking and now know that I will never smoke again, but what about the fat belly?:(

I had made my mind up to stop smoking and decided to live with any weight gain, but now I want rid of the belly too!

What I now need are suggestions of how to lose weight without any effort!:)

tape worm? smack?

Archived